all brilliant.

Keep up the good work all of you.

I hope the new downlaods continue in 04 for GP3
i probably would not be playing it if you stopped

Thanks again
Re: THANKYOU & BRING ON 04
Date: December 30, 2003 03:04AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
Yes, there you have a very good point! Thank you all editors! Thanks to you the hotlap-races are a real challenge again!

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: December 30, 2003 06:28AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Yes, a big thank to all the people who makes GP3 such a nice game!

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: December 30, 2003 06:37AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Too true. Without everyone with their individual talent, GP3 and 4 would soon be forgotten once a new F1 game came on the scene. Good luck to all who do their own 2004 seasons.

www.viper-f1.com

Viper-Mazda. The best 11th team I've ever made. :P But its 'cause I made it. WAYHEY!!!
Date: December 30, 2003 01:58PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Don't worry friends,
I will make a generic 2004 shape (maybe just an evolution of the 2003 one) and a new performance pack.
I believe the gp3 painters, track makers, and everyone else will keep working in new GP3 updates.
Thanks to you all for giving us a feedback ;-)

See ya
Date: December 30, 2003 04:37PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
*cheers* Well done!!

Date: December 30, 2003 09:21PM
Posted by: vbc
Thanks to the track and carset makers, and every person who work in Gp3 to keep it updated .
This is the best F1 simulator. :)

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: December 30, 2003 11:54PM
Posted by: Marco1
Thanks to everyone who continues to make this formula one simulation the very pinnicle of all f1 simulations. I played gp4 for about 1 month after its release but since that one month exile, I have gone back to Gp3. It is simply the greatest simulation around. The tracks are the best to drive and the way every aspect of it is customizable is something which severely lacked in gp4. I will play this game non-stop through the 2004 season, I hope when we all commence our seasons in Melbourne on the first weekend of our own respective championships we all end in a successful fashion! I am going on my 7th consecutive WDC!!! and still not bored of the bloody game.
Thanks again for keeping it updated its the best simulation ever!!!! And everyones work on this game has been phenominal through 2003, lets hope 2004 will be of the great quality 2002 and 2003 were made of!
Ciao!

Date: December 31, 2003 07:10AM
Posted by: Mr. Lee
2003 has been a very good year for GP3 fans. I want to thank you everyone who keeps this game at such a high standard. Your work is highly appreciated! See ya all in 2004 :)
Date: December 31, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: drafi5
A Happy New Year to all people who make GP3, GP3 2000 and GP4
a little better and keep these great games alive.
Thank you very very much again and more great works in 2004.
Happy racing from Germany !!
Date: December 31, 2003 09:02AM
Posted by: JPMontoya
GP3 helps me through the winterbreak

zolang de knikker in het putje blijft...
Date: January 01, 2004 05:10AM
Posted by: Widow
A very happy 2004 to all of you!
Gelukkig nieuwjaar!
Frohes neues Jahr!
Feliz navidad!

I also want to thank everybody for keeping the game alive! That means all the fans who play the game and its modifications. And of course my collegue designers; the track makers, the tool makers, the carshapers, the carset makers... have I left anyone out? If so thank you also!!! For your contributions to the game.

And lets not forget the sites that make the game modifications available. In particular the German site to which this forum belongs.

Although, unfortunately, I did not finish the 1991 carset, it will be my first contribution for the year 2004.

Lets enjoy the new season ahead. And, for us designers, lets hope the teams decide to alter the liveries of their cars for the 2004 season. New helmets will be introduced. But wouldn't it be nice to see a new Williams, Ferrari and Mclaren design (I suppose different colors will be out of the question...). The rest of the field normally edits here and there always in some way.

Friends; have a GREAT YEAR!!!

Greetz, Widow

E-mail:bacardibackup@yahoo.com
Date: January 01, 2004 06:32PM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
Despite all the lacks GP3 has (in e.g the eidos/lankhor official f1 racing released in 99 has individual shapes, EAX sounds, and viewable steering wheel with working lcd panel from external views, wich even GP4 or ea f1 series has) it´s a great f1 sim!One of the best IA in racing games!But what really excite me it´s the mod capabilities of this game!You can plaYy in any f1 season you want fully or any "monoplace" (i don´t know it´s correct to call like that) category you want. That is simply amazing! :)
Date: January 03, 2004 03:43PM
Posted by: Echo1
I, too, would like to thank all you guys, who make the editors, patches, carsets, carshapes, liveries, team/driver/menu art, tires, perf packs and anything else, I can't think of - the fans - me.:D Without you people, I would never have bought GP3 or GP3 2000 Season.

I have only owned this game a few months (and 2000 season, even less,) but plan on playing it for a long time to come.

I'll have to get myself a decent steering wheel, and do a lot of practice, also learn how to setup the car, as I'm a newbie (I have owned and still do both GP and GP2).

Keep up the good work, everyone. It is much appreciated.:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy