1999 Carset Preview

Posted by ArexonsF1 
1999 Carset Preview
Date: December 25, 2003 02:24PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1

Hi, I am back again, with the preview of my carset, showing some of the already completed cars. Ok, I know that Widow's cars are way better, but this is my first effort on a carset. Even if it looks like the original Gp3 cars, i worked on each detail, every sponsor on it's right place, and some shadows. This one shows the normal Ferrari, the Benetton as in the car launch, with a red Playlife, a smaller D2 logo on the nose and the Hewlett Packard sticker on the sidepod, the normal WilliamsF1 car and the Arrows as used in the last races, with the BaaN logo on the sidepod instead of T-Minus. I hope you guys like it, because i did. Perhaps later i'll put a preview showing the bitmaps themsleves, i think it will allow you to see the details better. Thanks for reading guys :)

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Re: 1999 Carset Preview
Date: December 25, 2003 11:04PM
Posted by: Briere
very good start Rafa ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy