Preview of F1 2003 from the Smoking Pen

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
Preview of F1 2003 from the Smoking Pen
Date: December 23, 2003 12:57PM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
The graphic below shows 10 of the 11 cars that will feature in the Smoking Pen's F1 Season 2003 carsets for GP3v1.13 and GP3-2000. I'm in the process of sorting out the last few little glitches, but I'm using helmets provided by Vincze András Mihály and, unfortunately, he's suffered a HD crash which has set him back in providing the helmets for the missing 11th team. Hopefully, that'll be sorted real soon and then I can release the carset. I know there are others already, but you guys just get to pick and choose between all that's there.

Not so much of a full season set as the CART stuff, this is more a series of sketches for what will be a full season of service in 2004. For 2003, you will get performance files for each race and a generic season-long set, (which doubles up as the Belgian race in GP3-2000), one livery per team, plus an NT livery for each team that needs it, (except McLaren, where you get both "Kimi" and "David" ) and, of course, pitboxes, tyres etc. I've not done pitcrews, as other people do these and you can easily add them to the set.

I've taken a leaf out of Max Mosley's book when it comes to the 11th team and I've included F3000 champions Arden International. However, next year's carset will include a fictional 11th team - and that might feature something a little different.....

If I don't get to post again before the holidays, a Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year to you all.

The Pen.

Re: Preview of F1 2003 from the Smoking Pen
Date: December 23, 2003 01:38PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
As always, a great work from the Pen! Good job mate, your carsets are incredibly great!

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 23, 2003 01:42PM
Posted by: Kimi Räikkönen
Nice work!!

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Date: December 23, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Good job as usual, Pen! :)

Happy Christmas for you, Mrs Pen and little Pen!

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: December 23, 2003 03:50PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Very nice :)

See ya
Date: December 23, 2003 03:56PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
But.. to be sincere you could make the Trust on the sidepod of Minardi a bit smaller, maybe...

Post Edited (12-23-03 22:56)

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy