!!GREAT!! 2003 Carset

Posted by Gang$ta 
!!GREAT!! 2003 Carset
Date: December 19, 2003 10:45AM
Posted by: Gang$ta
Hello, with this topic name I hope to lure as many people possible. Who does already have downloaded the great GP3 2003 MegaPatch from F1gp.com.br? As you all might know the site doesn't work very well and there's no upportunity to dld it from an other site. But I have 2x50MB webspace left so mayB I can place it splitted in two pieces to the server. Hope to get some reactions from people who have the patch so we can help everybody who doesn't have it. Everybody thanks in advance and hope also that the f1gp.com.br server is also stable soon.

Ciao, Elluminatie

Re: !!GREAT!! 2003 Carset
Date: December 19, 2003 12:15PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
I would help, but I don't have the file anymore :((((((

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 19, 2003 12:38PM
I know, but you did your job with creating the patch!! And as I saw the screens; you did a good job!!

I don't know on wich forum's you are also active but mayB you can link this tread in a reply as there might be people who have it!!

Thnx in advance, Elluminatie

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 19, 2003 12:57PM
I'm also active at AlphaF1 and... F1gp! But on both I announced this forum here as the main one

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 20, 2003 03:20AM
Again to bring this topic back on the home of the site:

Hello, with this topic name I hope to lure as many people possible. Who does already have downloaded the great GP3 2003 MegaPatch from F1gp.com.br? As you all might know the site doesn't work very well and there's no upportunity to dld it from an other site. But I have 2x50MB webspace left so mayB I can place it splitted in two pieces to the server. Hope to get some reactions from people who have the patch so we can help everybody who doesn't have it. Everybody thanks in advance and hope also that the f1gp.com.br server is also stable soon.

Ciao, Elluminatie

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 03:48AM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi, i have the Mod, how can i put it on your site ?!?!?
Date: December 20, 2003 05:05AM
putting on my site could give a little problem, as I don't know nothing about FTP... but I hope you can split the MOD in pieces of each not bigger than 20MB (that's my mailbox limit...) so you can first e-mail it to me and then I will ask a friend of my to put it on my webspace.

I hope you can make it into 5x20MB and then send it to:

richardpitlo@wanadoo.nl
erwinpitje@wanadoo.nl

@ the moment I don't have any other idea to send it, maybe by MSN?

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 05:27AM
That's niuce guys! And Quickslick, use winrar to split it: extract everything to a temporary folder, and after that compile it all on a .rar file, but using the option to split the file

Date: December 20, 2003 05:38AM
@ Arexons: Did you already notice some changes at the www.F1gp.com.br website? Or is it still outta service? Also an question: do you have a mailbox with some space like 20MB so Quickslick could also send a piece to you? If you got something to say you can always add me at MSN.

thnx, Elluminatie

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 06:55AM
o.k. guys, the files are splitted and here are the results:

6MO, 15MO, 18MO, 18MO and at last 37MO for the bin art file. But there is another Problem, i can only send files with no more then 5MO hot with Email. So, can i try to find a site where i can upload the files?
Date: December 20, 2003 07:39AM
I told you before, try using winrar and it automatically splits the files in various files with the size you choose. Extract my megapatch to a temporary folder, then, on this folder, choose all the files using your mouse, then rightclick and choose "add to .rar file". Then on the lower part of the dialog box there will be a option to split the rar file. My recomendation si to split in 1,4 files, do it can even be on a diskette!Try that ;)

Date: December 20, 2003 08:25AM
You can always try it at GP4italia, they seem to have a lot of webspace.. or at M4driving.sm. But you can send files to the following adress that I own:

richardpitlo@wanadoo.nl (20MB)
erwinpitje@wanadoo.nl (20MB)
erwin_2pac@hotmail.com (6MB)
erwinpitlo@vodafone.nl (6MB)
robinpitlo@hotmail.com (6MB)
djfreddie88@hotmail.com (6MB)

thans in advance, Elluminatie

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 09:44AM
Alright, so i'm receiving the files (1,44mb each). It would be nice if Bruno accepted it :)

Date: December 20, 2003 10:01AM
Could you also send them to me?

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 10:02AM
if you appear on messenger i may do it, if i have free time :)

Date: December 20, 2003 10:22AM
@Erwin, can i send them to you with MSN?
Date: December 20, 2003 10:28AM
Sure, my MSN is erwin_2pac@hotmail.com

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy