2003 winter test car BAR

Posted by Widow 
2003 winter test car BAR
Date: December 10, 2003 12:17PM
Posted by: Widow
Hi all!

Apparently you like it that I made a winter test car... The counter says that already 175 of you have downloaded it???!!! Wow I did not expect such enthousiasm...

Well, now you have downloaded it, do you like it? Let me know; I always like to hear you opinion, especially if you hate it or if you think I left something out I am interested! Blurt it all out!!!!

Greetz, Widow

E-mail:bacardibackup@yahoo.com
Re: 2003 winter test car BAR
Date: December 10, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: Daf42
It now says the links broken :( I wanted to be 176!Widow wrote:

\"My rights, my integrity, my very being as a car manufacturer, as an entrepreneur, as the leader of the Ferrari works team, simply cannot work under the enormous machine, the suffocating bureaucracy, of the Ford Motor Company.\"-Enzo Ferrari 19
Date: December 10, 2003 05:30PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Widow, the reflection effect is just GREAT.
But I think it would be even better if it were a little bit less reflected, if you understand what I mean :)

See ya
Date: December 11, 2003 09:41AM
I don't know what is wrong, but I cannot seen to download from the site.... But somehow a few hundred of you guys managed to download the file which I even cannot download to check...
Now that's weird...

About the reflections... that is something that can be modified (by me) very easily... If there are some people who feel the same way; let me know and I will upload a special for you with half the recflection you see know. Such an upload would be cars only!!! (1993 season carset that is...).

Greetz, Widow

Date: December 20, 2003 02:05AM
684 Downloads today... That must mean there is not much interesting stuff out there or........ you must really like it!

My best download since I started designing; thank you all!

Greetz, Widow

Date: December 20, 2003 04:04AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Widow!

and Jordan with sobraine sponsor?

Do you make?

Date: December 20, 2003 05:11AM
I have not seen picture of Jordan with that new sponsor... Maybe if it is really nice I would. But than again I would need pictures of that car.

Greetz, Widow

Date: December 20, 2003 07:50AM
Posted by: Traction
Has anybody been ableto put the car into GP3-Season 2000. When i try and run GP3-2000 after putting in the car, it crashes!
Date: December 20, 2003 08:58AM
That would be very strange as it is only a bitmap. That would mean that every new bitmap you would export to the game would crash your system.

So it is likely that the problem lies in your own system and could not be caused by the bitmap.........

Greetz, Widow

Date: December 20, 2003 10:03AM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
May have somethin to do with transparency, as the car is black and the transparent color in gp3-2000 is black. Try using jam editor 2000 to fix it

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 20, 2003 10:37AM
Posted by: Briere
isnt it the same color as in GP3 1.13 ?

Date: December 20, 2003 11:16AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
In v1.13 it's light blue and in gp3-2000 is black.
But in gp3 just some parts of the car can be transparent :(

See ya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy