Albert Park Today 24-02

Posted by mortal 
Albert Park Today 24-02
Date: February 24, 2002 03:23AM
Posted by: mortal
There's a few more pics of the track progress and work in pit-lane and a couple of St. Kilda which is a pretty yuppie trendy area not far from the track ;-) that's me on the bike with the doggie :-)
get them at ftp.nex.net.au/htmls/mald/AlbertPark24-02

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Albert Park Today 24-02
Date: February 24, 2002 07:32AM
Posted by: Zcott
Man, those pictures are delicious!

Even just looking at them really makes you realize just how big an event the GP is. And because it's the first of a new season, we're all rather excited...

You need to take far too many pictures! :P
Date: February 24, 2002 07:40AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Am i right in thinking thats parking spaces on the right hand side of the track on the pit stright? Those look like permanant markings where the cars are.

I never noticed how wides teh roads are, in dundee the widest we have (ecluding the dual-carridge way) is bout half that!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 25, 2002 02:49AM
Posted by: mortal
yep, that's parkin' spaces, this is the land of wide open spaces alright ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy