Silverstone 2003 for GP2

Posted by Ellis 
Silverstone 2003 for GP2
Date: February 23, 2002 02:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

The first ever simluation version of the new 2003 silverstone is out for GP2

[grandprix2.gamerspulse.com]

I havent downloaded it yet, but i do have GP2 installed so i might go for a drive :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Silverstone 2003 for GP2
Date: February 24, 2002 07:24AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Grand Prix 2? What's that?

:) j/k

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 24, 2002 07:30AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL, i have it installed cos im seeing what tracks there is for it and seeing how good (or bad) it is when you fully modify it with carsets and stuff. I like it cos the PO is bout 50% (GP1 got 10% :) ). Its the only game i have which runs brilliantly on my comp

As you cans see they are still making add-ons for it cos Silverstone 2003 is out.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 25, 2002 08:17AM
Posted by: Vader
GP2? I have already installed GP4 and it works great. Hope GP5 willbe out soon.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 25, 2002 09:18AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Wow you guys playing with that ancient stuff???

Im playing on Gp457

Im waiting for GP458 for all the newest features - updated graphics, safety car , formation lap, stop-go penalties and 3d pitcrew. Im sure that will be in the next one
:)

Date: February 25, 2002 10:19AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that...........or maybe the one after that.......or maybe the one after that.........or maybe the one after that........................... u get the idea

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy