Final CART 2003 updates released - but I'm not finished yet......

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
New at The Smoking Pen's GP3 pages is the Surfer's Paradise edition of the 2003 ChampCar carset AND the second update pack for those running the GP3-2000 edition.

That rounds out the CART season for 2003, whichever version of GP3 you are running, so good and happy racing to you all. However, I thought you might like a little taster of what's coming next from your Pen........

Enjoy!!

Looking very neat ;)

From all the people who have downloaded your brilliant carsets and tracks, THANK YOU SO MUCH, SmokingPen...keep up the excellent work!!

I have just one little request...2002 and 2003 introduced some more interesting tracks, such as St. Petersburg and Denver...

I realise it takes a huge effort to design, code and create all the graphics for any one of those tracks, but I was just wondering if there are any new tracks we can look forward to?

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Hernan Viglione was working on St Petersburg and Larry O'Meara had Denver pretty much complete, but his computer crashed and I don't know whether or not he had an copies of his work.

There will be new tracks from your Pen soon - perhaps not what you expect, though.................

OMG, 2003 F1 cars :)
Thanks, Pen.
Your 80's F1 and CART/IRL cars are awesome.

See ya
Pen, you are a legend!!

I'll be looking forward to testing out those new tracks in earnest, and I'm looking forward to trying out everything you produce...it's always top quality! Keep up the excellent effort!

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Hi!

I just want to say I truly admire your work, Pen!!!

Your carsets are getting better by the year :)

Can't wait for the new season already ;) :)
Your Smoking Pen is definitely the best! Thanks mate.

How's the little pen doing, btw?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Vader - himself is doing fine, as is the F1 2003 carset. It's pretty much done, barring the Toyota, which is driving me nuts!! I've done team arts as well, but I'm trying to source some helmets to include with the set, rather than have to do them myself, (I HATE doing helmets!!).

There's a lot of 2003 helmets already done :)
I think you could use them.

See ya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy