I hope he make some more tracks.

But some that haven't been made yet.

-----------------------------------------------------

Re: New
Date: November 06, 2003 08:21PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
"I hope he make some more tracks.
But some that haven't been made yet."

Somehow you haven't noticed that NONE of the tracks that abcdefg has made have existed in any versions by anyone for GP3 (or any PC games ever, in a number of cases, such as with the 1991 Magny-Cours circuit) until he made them, which is what all the excitement regarding them has been about.

Now there's another new "old" track from abcdefg:

Monte Carlo 1976-1985 (with a different St.Devote, as well as no "Nouvelle Chicane" and the old La Piscine entry)

Post Edited (11-07-03 06:20)
Date: November 06, 2003 08:31PM
Just in case someone doesn't know this already, as it has not been mentioned on this forum and is not available from this website, there is a "fix" for Matthew Burge's GP3 Donington Park 1993 track now available that corrects the wet tarmac problem that the track had as well as restoring the same tarmace texture to that track as all of the other GP3 tracks have.

It can be downloaded from this page of his website:
[www.geocities.com]

(Scroll down the page and look at the bottom left-hand side for "Update for Donington Park".)
Date: November 08, 2003 11:04AM
Abcdefg has just posted a new version of the 1976-1985 Monte Carlo circuit, with much more detailed scenery and an improved CC-line.

Post Edited (11-09-03 00:23)
Date: November 09, 2003 09:24AM
abcdefg has just posted a new version of the 1986-1996 Monte Carlo circuit, with much more detailed scenery and an improved CC-line.

No, this is not a double post.
Read it more carefully if you think that it is.
Date: November 11, 2003 10:46AM
Silverstone 1987-1990 by abcdefg can now be downloaded, along with all of this other tracks, from:

[forum.racesimcentral.com]

An Important Note:
Some of you may find that this track crashes the game when you try to race on it. This is an as of yet unexplained bug that is carried over from Starchilde's Silverstone 1973 GP3 track upon which this one is based.

The solution to this problem is simple. Just load any other track first, before you attempt to load this Silverstone track in the game. Once you have loaded any other track first, you can then exit that track, load the Silverstone 1987-1990 track and it will work fine.
Date: November 13, 2003 10:29AM
Nurburgring 1984-1994 by abcdefg can now be downloaded, along with all of this other tracks, from:

P.S. You'll also need to download and install Marcel Togni's 2003 Nurburgring track, which is available at the thread above as well as on this website here, in order for this track to work.
Date: November 18, 2003 10:47AM
Posted by: Mr. Lee
New tracks by abcdefg over at RSC:

Monaco 1973-75 and

Silverstone 1975-86

Read the thread for details:

Date: November 18, 2003 11:29AM
Posted by: Canary
u've just made my day
Date: November 18, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: Canary
isw it possible to have a forum password - because due to only hacving a hotmail address, i can't registar
Date: November 19, 2003 05:23AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Try to create a email account in other mail provider.

These new tracks are great. The 1991 layout of estoril is very good.

Date: November 20, 2003 08:16AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Hey

i play some new tracks from abcdefg but CC Cars is very faster.

help me please!

The correct slot is the problem?

sorry for my english

thanks..
Date: November 20, 2003 10:15AM
Posted by: X_Acto
To Made in Brazil,

Do you try to change the default setup of the car?

Date: November 25, 2003 02:59PM
Hey!

My gp3 crashes to desktop when i play silverstone_1948 track in my computer, but others tracks by abcdefg no!!

Why?

Thanks
Date: November 25, 2003 03:25PM
Posted by: Briere
I dont know, but I recommend you to use GPxPatch always in Debug Mode ;-)

Date: November 25, 2003 03:28PM
i use always Briere! ;-)
Date: November 25, 2003 03:39PM
Posted by: Briere
ok..... then, ask someone else ;)

Date: November 25, 2003 04:08PM
Posted by: Mr. Lee
Jackie Matra answered that problem earlier in this thread. Any Silverstone track based on Starchild's 1973 version has that bug. And the 1948 is no exception.

Jackie Matra wrote:
An Important Note:
Some of you may find that this track crashes the game when you try to race on it. This is an as of yet unexplained bug that is carried over from Starchilde's Silverstone 1973 GP3 track upon which this one is based.

The solution to this problem is simple. Just load any other track first, before you attempt to load this Silverstone track in the game. Once you have loaded any other track first, you can then exit that track, load the Silverstone 1987-1990 track and it will work fine.
Date: November 25, 2003 06:13PM
Yes!!

Sorry!!

Nice track!

Thanks Mr Lee!
Date: November 29, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
Just a question for Jackie Matra:
The jam files used for your 1991 trackpack are specifics for the .dat files included in the pack or they can replace the GP3 originals for being used with the abcdefg tracks?I know you said they aren´t very accurate, but at least it´s something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy