@Mercury

Posted by Dinga 
@Mercury
Date: October 19, 2003 03:22AM
Posted by: Dinga
Thanks for the spinning logo editor, been looking for an easy way to make these for quite some time now. It really is easy to use and the results are far better than I expected, I've just updated my 1993 TeamArts with new logos in less than 2 hours! Brilliant utility, thanks again!
Re: @Mercury
Date: October 19, 2003 03:52AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
I'll be looking forward to seeing some of these "new and improved" team arts that are bound to be made now.
Date: October 19, 2003 04:50AM
You tried it Jacki? It really is good. If I could set up my bloody webspace I'd post a preview or two.
Date: October 19, 2003 04:53AM
Or try making some yourself ;-)
Date: October 19, 2003 07:31AM
Posted by: NYK
This is great! If only something like that could be done with the helmets in the artwork!

Date: October 19, 2003 08:21AM
And I've put my money where my mouth is by uploading the updated 1993 set-seriously, I hope they're an improvement over generic FIA logos for you.

NYK-nice idea-in our dreams I think ;-)
Date: October 19, 2003 02:46PM
Posted by: loren
Yes, that thing is great. I just did a bunch of ones for 1993 (yes I am still working on it) and for my 97 lola.
Date: October 19, 2003 03:42PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
This tool is really amazing!!!!!
What more do we need now?

See ya
Date: October 21, 2003 05:16PM
Posted by: Kaps
Hey guys, I seem to be the only one who doesn't know how to use this thing!

What am I supposed to put in the "Texture bitmap (square)" slot?
Date: October 21, 2003 05:55PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Put a square bitmap.
Height must be = width.

See ya
Date: October 22, 2003 08:26AM
Posted by: Widow
Thank you for this great tool, which makes making team much easier and looking much better in many cases!

I was working on the 1990 carset and wanted to make some team art also, but decided not to. I didn't want to borrow rotating logo's from others because I could get it to look good.

Now these troubles are gone and I am almost ready with the 1990 art work for my recently released carset.

Greetz,

Widow

Greetz, Widow

E-mail:bacardibackup@yahoo.com
Date: October 22, 2003 10:15AM
Posted by: mudshark
After spending endless hours this past year working on spinning logos for team artwork, and coming up with an admittedly mediocre product at best - this new tool is absolutely amazing. You are to be congratulated for excellent work. THANKS !!

Date: October 22, 2003 03:58PM
It appears my 1993 set has not uploaded properly(did it on Sunday 19-10). I've contacted Bruno and if there's a problem, I'll upload again :-(
Date: October 26, 2003 03:40AM
Yup - there was a problem. It's on the site now. Hope you like them.
Date: October 26, 2003 09:13AM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi Kev,

great work again :-))
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy