pit garages!

Posted by Michaelschumacher 
pit garages!
Date: October 18, 2003 01:06AM
Posted by: Michaelschumacher
The one thing that's disappointing about GP3 is that in Qualifying when you've finished your lap/s, you can't drive into your pit garage which makes it seem a bit unrealistic. Does anyway know of a thread for this?

Re: pit garages!
Date: October 18, 2003 06:08AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
No.
Buy GP4.

See ya
Date: October 18, 2003 07:49AM
Posted by: chrislewis
As far as I can remember you can. But to do an extra full lap is a waste of time.

Post Edited (10-18-03 14:51)

Date: October 18, 2003 11:16AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
He meant drive into the garage, into the building.

See ya
Date: October 20, 2003 05:24AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
This is just like people want to do a warm-up lap before the start of a race. I own a game in which you can do that, but in fact it is so boring, that i always skip it.

Same for driving in your pitbox in GP4. In the end it's just boring to wait till your car is inside before you can do anything.

So i am pretty happy that GP3 does not have this option, but just a quick stop and go is possible. :)

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: October 20, 2003 05:32AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Good point Marcow. I mean, after I've finished my qualifying run I just hit SHIFT + F4 and skip straight back to the pit box.

As for the warm-up lap, I sometimes wish it was there. I too have an old EA game with a warm-up lap but you couldnt control the car, so it was kinda pointless. If you could drive it and actually get temperature into the tyres and brakes before the start of the race, then it would be a feature worth having.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy