Le Mans items

Posted by shlund 
Le Mans items
Date: February 15, 2010 08:01PM
Posted by: shlund
New conversion from Drafi: Le Mans 24h 1969 now available for testing...... Just uploaded into download section so should soon be available...

Awaiting to be finished by the pro's... ;)

Enjoy

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2010 08:42PM by shlund.
Re: Le Mans items
Date: February 16, 2010 08:32AM
Posted by: drafi5
Special thanks to Roberto for help and support, the track is full drivable, butt cc-line needs some improvement.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: February 17, 2010 09:23AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
great track. Its too bad you could get rid of the pit wall to make the front stretch more accurate
Date: February 21, 2010 10:52AM
Le Mans 24h 1978 carset ready for download soon...

Please feel free to comment on improvements and adjustments..

For inspiration, take a look here:

:)
Date: February 23, 2010 06:23PM
Version 2 of 1978 Le Mans with slightly updated car bitmaps uploaded....
Date: February 23, 2010 09:34PM
LMP sounds from the 70's soon available for the 70's Le Mans carsets... Please check the download section..

:-)
Date: March 05, 2010 06:10PM

I enclose a little description of the Le Mans 1976 carset soon available. That year Jackie Ickx had his first appearence with Porsche and should soon be legendary.

Uploaded for Henrik.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 07:24PM by drafi5.
Date: March 15, 2010 09:33PM

And finally - the 1977 season of Le Mans carset now soon available for download...
wrote Henrik to me.

Date: August 12, 2010 07:48PM
If some kind car painter should feel the need to make the Le Mans 2010 car liveries for the Le Mans carshape, I think I will be able to make a team art or two for the 2010 Le Mans carsets... Two versions are on their way, but a decent car painter is needed... :) Who is up for that..?? :)
Date: September 10, 2010 09:44PM
Okay, I gave it a try and a Le Mans 2010 carset will be found in download section (season packages) soon... :)
Date: October 14, 2010 05:36PM
Just a short notification: a Le Mans 2010 carset version 2 will be found in download section (season packages) soon...
Date: May 11, 2012 02:04PM
A simple beta carset for WEC/Pre Le Mans 24H 2012 with only basic teamart will soon be available in download section...

If we need quality carskins I think we should make a kind request to our fine car painters, but this carset perhaps is a start... :)
Date: June 15, 2012 07:42PM
Le Mans 24h 2012 carsets in progress, just awaiting final result in order to adjust all settings and values correctly...

A minor update on the Le Mans 24h circuit also in progress.. Please keep an eye at the download section if interested... :)
Date: November 01, 2012 08:35PM
Four Le Mans carsets uploladed to download section 'GP3 Season Packages'...

European Le Mans Series 2012, World Endurance Championship (WEC) 2012 and two versions of Le Mans 24h...

Please feel free to improve as I am no painter...
Date: November 04, 2012 08:32PM
Hi experts :)

A small inquiry....

We have a F1 logo for CInfo panel, but I would like to ask if someone could be so helpfull to make a "WEC" logo for the World Endurance Championship series as an option for GP3 Le Mans series mod...??

Take a look here for example:

(WEC logo in lower right corner)

What do you say...?? I'm afraid I can't work with PaintShopPro or similar programmes with layers and stuff... :>
Date: November 29, 2012 01:57PM
Anyone up for this little task, please...?? :-) :-)
Date: November 30, 2012 02:10AM
Posted by: 11marco
ta daaaaa...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DOWNLOAD: [docs.google.com]

bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: November 30, 2012 12:46PM
11Marco thank you very very much for your help, absolutly nice of you...

Just what I imagined it should be like (Y)

I only have to adjust the path in the .ini file to make it work ingame.....(Path=WEC Logo.tga)

:)
Date: April 10, 2015 11:30AM
Time to bring this old tread alive again :) The first 2015 WEC round takes place in Silverstone and we hope for great racing again in 2015 with the peak performance in Le Mans in June...

For the 2015 WEC season Abdelkader made a closed LMP carshape for LeMans MOD's using P. Lamaire's original Le Mans carshape from 2001. Soon available in download section avaiting for comments :-)

If any of you have the skills to work a little bit on the internal cockpit in a carshape model, please pay attention to the request in the description in download section :)

Also a 2014 LeMans carset is adjusted to fit the carshape. Soon available in download section.
Date: April 10, 2015 02:29PM
Posted by: holemad
and very soon we'll have the updated 2014 Le Mans track :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy