Car liveries GP3-->Gp3-2k

Posted by Speed_Addict 
Car liveries GP3-->Gp3-2k
Date: September 07, 2003 02:17PM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Hello everybody!

And no, it's not another topic on how to fix transparency problems in GP3-2k :)

I was wondering if anybody could help me on this one, dunno if it had already been asked before. Believe not coz it's actually a pretty strange question. Did look up tho but was unable to find anything on this forum

The thing is, I would like to use various liveries designed for GP3 in GP3-2k but there is this problem... Namely GP3 liveries have those marks that mark the position where suspension arms (or whatever you call it) enter the chassis at the front in slightly wrong places for the GP3-2k carshape! Could someone please give me some direction on where those marks should stand so that it matches the GP3-2k carshape? Surely somebody must know the proper co-ordinates?...

Hope you can understand what I'm talking about coz my English is not at all that brilliant, as you can see for yourself...

Regards
SA
Re: Car liveries GP3-->Gp3-2k
Date: September 08, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: silver demon
Try downloading a carskin that's made for GP32k and copy the positions from there.

''Madness in great ones must not unwacht'd go.''
Hamlet, Act II, Sc. I
Re: Car liveries GP3-->Gp3-2k
Date: September 08, 2003 07:11AM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Thanks for answer. I tried that but those positions were not quite right either.
Beside that (and what's more important) I'm interested in making my own car liveries so it's necessary for me to know the co-oridinates so I can draw those marks that represent holes in the chassis :)
Are there any carpainters visiting this forum? Whom can I ask about this?

Post Edited (09-08-03 14:12)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy