Transparency

Posted by Traction 
Transparency
Date: September 06, 2003 07:28PM
Posted by: Traction
I'm hving problem with transparency in GP3-2000. When I use files that self install, e.g. emacs, the transparency is ok, but when I open the jm with jam editor and then save the jm, colours that were transparent are no longer transparent, and vice versa(I think).

What colours should appear transparent.

Can you please tell me the colours in terms of Red, Green and Blue.

This cn be seen in Microsoft Photo Editor, which I usually use to find all the colours that should be transparent.

E.g. white : red=255 green=255 blue=255

In emacs file the transparent colour is red=0 green=0 blue=0. after opening and saving with jam editor this colour becomes visible and I use red=0 green=4 blue=0 to become transparent.

Also when I save files witht he jm editor the extension chnges from *.jam to *.JAM

Can you please help

Post Edited (09-07-03 02:34)
Re: Transparency
Date: September 06, 2003 08:01PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
I cannot help, but this topic makes me remember that GP3 v1.13 has transparencies too.

R: 0
G: 255
B: 255

With this color you will get transparencies on some parts of the car. Try to paint all the car with this color and check it out.

See ya
Date: September 06, 2003 10:51PM
Posted by: Dinga
2 things-ensure you are using a jamtool that supports GP3 2000 as the transparency colour values are different in GP3 original. Look at jam properties before saving as there is a set transparency checkbox-make sure it is checked :-)
Date: September 07, 2003 02:59AM
Posted by: AndrewD
Try using a JAM editor and make sure you use the 'fix black transparency' option, that should help in some way :)

If you think I'm insane, you should see my alien counterpart!
Date: September 07, 2003 11:37AM
Posted by: Traction
Thanks, that seems to have been the problem
Date: September 07, 2003 01:53PM
Posted by: genesis
Mmmm, jam!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy