TrackEditor: transfering objects and commands

Posted by Rod_vs 
TrackEditor: transfering objects and commands
Date: April 09, 2013 04:39AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, guys!

I'll try to make it, but I need a help.

As you knows, there are two versions of Estoril track: one made by Belini, with 1996 layout, and a beta version by Scandura, made using actual layout. Well, I'd like to know if it's possible to copy and paste objects and some commands using source structure, or if I need to save object, open in destination track and import it.

I won't make miracles. Only to make a little better graphics on excellent Scandura version (on his track there are more overtakings than Belini version).

Waiting!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Hi.
For the commands you can copy and paste via Track Editor, just opening both the tracks.
For the objects you have to export and import from one track to the other.
Claudio
Re: TrackEditor: transfering objects and commands
Date: April 09, 2013 03:22PM
Posted by: holemad
and maybe a handy tip : you can also replace objects with the exported ones.
This will save you some memory.
Only thing to consider when replacing objects is that the original object has the same amount (or more) of texture data than the one you're importing.
If not,you'll see some weird objects:-O

This might not be 100% accurate but can be a guideline. please correct me if i'm wrong.

another tip is to keep the exported objects in a folder, so you can use them for upcoming projects
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy