Gp3 Race Manager 7 beta preview...

Posted by R_Scandura 
Gp3 Race Manager 7 beta preview...
Date: October 11, 2012 06:33PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
well, i've spent the summer to rebuild from scratch the race manager tool as i lost the original source code.

The original project is anyway dead, bug or not. This one is a side project for my own use so i took it easy, anyway wanted to share a BETA copy in case it may work.

It's available at [gadareth.altervista.org]

I made a video to introduce some features. you'll see the Gp2 Series mod (Feature and Sprint performance self created) and the F1 2012 (engine rule, kers, drs...), factory evolution and the usual paddock crap. Many features are unfinished yet for more...

I have troubles about the windows components to make it run so i hope it loads for you too. winXp SP3 seems fine so far. eventually let me know
whatever, enjoy :)

-------------------------------
Re: Gp3 Race Manager 7 beta preview...
Date: October 11, 2012 07:07PM
Posted by: shlund
(Y) fantastic, just watched the video and just have to say 'well done' ..... (*)
Date: October 12, 2012 07:55AM
Posted by: Bruce D
I've been using your program for years now, was wondering if you'd do another one. Still love it and find it very useful. (H)
Date: April 04, 2013 06:31AM
Posted by: dustyjo
Sorry for the bump but I'm having a problem. Every time I try to finalize the stuff in the paddock area before the first race, I get "Run-time error 13: Type Mismatch." Then the program closes.
Date: April 04, 2013 08:36PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi dustyjo, sorry for the inconvinient, it shouldn't happen indeed. can you please send me a zip with the folder of the season where it happens? look for it inside the Seasons Folder. so i can check the settings of the season and see what causes the error. all the info you can provide will be welcome

-------------------------------
Date: April 05, 2013 12:02AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Great, Rob!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: April 10, 2013 02:54AM
Posted by: dustyjo
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi dustyjo, sorry for the inconvinient, it
> shouldn't happen indeed. can you please send me a
> zip with the folder of the season where it
> happens? look for it inside the Seasons Folder. so
> i can check the settings of the season and see
> what causes the error. all the info you can
> provide will be welcome

I've sent you a PM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy