OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD

Posted by mortal 
Re: OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD
Date: February 13, 2002 11:46AM
Posted by: bazza
This is gonna be the first 100 post thread of the new forum, and, in a typical manner, it has nothing to do with GP3!

Bazza

Date: February 13, 2002 11:48AM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
Yeah, congratulations, whooh, *cracks open champagne bootle*

Damn it i think i have started a new trend on bumper stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 13, 2002 11:49AM
Posted by: bazza
Yey it was me, and I thought I was gonna be number 99; oh well, it's my lucky day, I guess.

Bazza

Date: February 14, 2002 05:45PM
Posted by: killplug
jesus....some thread, ok here you go chaps.............
This sicko walks into the woods with a 5 year old girl..........
the young girl says...'Mister, I'm scared'.
The Drooling sicko replies 'Your scared?...I've got to walk back through these woods on my own'..................................
Oh no Steven.....now you've torn it....sorry guys
Date: February 15, 2002 02:36AM
Posted by: _Alex_

LOL - that's great Habi!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 15, 2002 02:40AM
Posted by: _Alex_

Vader, perhaps that represents the heated discussions we used to have over Schumacher in the days of old on the forum :) lol

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 15, 2002 11:21AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"antidisestablishmentarianism" - i thought that was the longest work in the English lanuage too (not the american version of english, they could make it up as they go along ;) (joke) )

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 15, 2002 12:19PM
Posted by: Vader
Alex - you could be right ... provided you are samll, yellow and bald. (And I honestly doubt that).

BTW, ALex, I got some striking news for you:

As it seems Ferrari has been the victim of a fatal misunderstanding. They thought their sponsor for 2002 was Vodafone. No, it is really Vaderfone, my little company. Guess how much money they'll get in 2002. How far they will come with a 2-cycle lawn.mover engine and the used up full-rubber tyres from my old wheel-barrow?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 15, 2002 02:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL, nice one Vader :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
spot the 7 horses?
Date: February 17, 2002 10:02AM
Posted by: LS.
Date: February 17, 2002 10:06AM
Posted by: LS.
Date: February 17, 2002 01:49PM
Posted by: Habi
LOL !!!! that's a good one, LS. And i like that keyboard thingy too! hahaha

Date: February 17, 2002 07:55PM
Posted by: mortal
This thread is now closed! Please do continue the madness in the OFFICIAL 2ND INSANITY THREAD. Thankyou for your inattention on this matter ;-)
btw, Vader is the clear winner with the Vaderfone post! More of the same will take the new thread to heights of insanity never seen before, do we dare go there........??????

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 07, 2004 02:16PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: June 07, 2004 02:43PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
woot!

Did ya know that ducks have regional accents (or should that be quackcents :p)? London ducks have a short, harsh quack, while Cornish ducks have a more relaxed quack :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: June 07, 2004 02:48PM
Posted by: Hova
And you would know this how?

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: June 07, 2004 05:30PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
lmao chris. :)

did you know what when aeroplanes were still a novel invention, seat belts for pilots were installed only after the consequence of their absence was observed to be fatal - several pilots fell to their deaths while flying upside down.

Caligynephobia is a fear of beautiful women, and mageiricophobia is the intense fear of having to cook.

oh and one last one: Yucatan, as in the peninsula, is from Maya "u" + "u" + "uthaan" meaning "listen how they speak," and is what the Maya said when they first heard the Spaniards.
Date: June 07, 2004 10:58PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
lol!

Here's some odd stuff :D

An ostrich's eye is bigger that it's brain.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

White Out was invented by the mother of Mike Nesmith (Formerly of the Monkees).

In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.

101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.

'Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.

A whale's penis is called a dork.

To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.

Reindeer like to eat bananas.

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of matural causes.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.

Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.

"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

The word "samba" means "to rub navels together."

Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

In Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam."

Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson."

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.

Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
Ed. Note: MY husband, on reading this, found the catch. A WHIP is perfectly fine under this rule!

lol at the frogs one :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: June 08, 2004 04:38PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

@#$%& that, takes me hours :|

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 08, 2004 11:30PM
Posted by: ralphi
A whale's penis is called a dork.

i've been called that too :|

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

erm... i dunno what to say exept LOL!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy