1982 carset or carshape somewhere ?

Posted by Gill 
1982 carset or carshape somewhere ?
Date: August 01, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: Gill
Hi evrybod,looking for a 1982 anything,nothing on this site or maybe a 1955 Mercedes.

"When a driver wins his first Grand Prix,everybody is his friend,the moment he wins his second,he becomes a rival." Colin Chapman father of the Lotus team
Re: 1982 carset or carshape somewhere ?
Date: August 01, 2003 12:40PM
Posted by: Bruno
We have Olivier Grand's magnificent 1982 carset available at our "Season Packages" download section. Also, I think, additional 1982 cars in the "F1 Cars" Section.
A 1955 Mercedes should be included in the 1955 Carset we offer.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: August 01, 2003 01:39PM
Thanks Bruno !82 Ferrari skin & shape +82 Olivier carset,as for 55 Mercedes,well there seem to be a generic shape for that season.That season,Mercedes was totally a different car. Thanks again

"When a driver wins his first Grand Prix,everybody is his friend,the moment he wins his second,he becomes a rival." Colin Chapman father of the Lotus team
Date: August 01, 2003 08:44PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
There were two different versions of the Mercedes W196 that competed in the 1954 and 1955 Formula One seasons. The "streamliner" with wheel enclosing bodywork was used on the faster circuits such as Monza and the "standard" open wheel version was used in most races after it was discovered that even Fangio was having difficulties seeing over the bodywork of the "streamliner" and managing to hit quite a number of objects near the track. The photographs that one finds of the 1954 and 1955 F1 seasons are misleading in suggesting that the "streamliner" version of the Mercedes W196 was used in more races, insofar as there are many more photographs of the "streamliner", simply because it was such an unusual looking Formula One car.
Date: August 01, 2003 09:40PM
Bonjour Sir JackiMatra getting some detail info on a ordinairy post like this is almost an honor,but personly ,i prefer the fenderless version that i was hoping to find online.

Date: August 02, 2003 02:18AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
I am fairly certain that this carshape has never been made for Grand Prix 3.

(Nor, indeed for any other PC racing game other than Sports Car GT, and that car, alas, is not at all a very accurate recreation of the Mercedes W196.)
Date: August 06, 2003 12:31AM
Posted by: zerkalo1
Be quiet, Gill. I'll start on the 1982 season soon. I only need more photos for some cars to make the liveries & carshapes.
Date: April 14, 2013 05:38PM
Posted by: evroic
Hi

I am looking for 1981 and 1982 artwork.

I saw this ( [old.grandprixgames.org] )

Grand Prix 3 / Season Packages / 1981 Carset - Repainted Liveries
11 detailed liveries by Zerkalo1 (with correct numbers' positions) to be used alternatively with Olivier Grand's maganificent 1981 carset. Use GP3Edit to install and WinRar to unpack.

and

Grand Prix 3 / Season Packages / Addition for 1981 Carset
Addition for Olivier Grand's brilliant 1981 carset; includes 3 backmarker teams: March, Fittipaldi, Theodore. Use WinRar and GP3Edit.

But the link is down....

Do you have this files or where can I find ?

tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 14, 2013 08:21PM
Posted by: quickslick
hi Evandro, please have a look, if these are the files you are searching for

[www45.zippyshare.com]
Date: April 15, 2013 03:04AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi.

Thank you for sending files

Artwork 1981 ( missing )

March - ( Derek Daly and Eliseo Salazar )
Theodore - ( Patrick Tambay and Marc Surer )
Fittipaldi - ( Keke Rosberg and Chico Serra )

I can catch the drviers from Ensign ( Eliseo Salazar and Marc Surer ) and from Ligier ( Patrick Tambay ), but is still missing the others.

To complete I would like to have this artworks....

I would like to run with Fittipaldi team....

Do you have or where I can find ?

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 15, 2013 07:09AM
Posted by: quickslick
i'm sorry Evandro, but i don't have them and i don't have a clue where to get them and tbh, i don't know if these artworks was ever released

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2013 08:56AM by quickslick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy