Problem Downloading
Date: July 26, 2003 09:39AM
Posted by: Traction
Has anybocy successfully downloaded the following cars by Camilo Holguin:

2003 Jaguar - Terminator 3 Jul 22, 2003
2003 BAR Non Tabacco Jul 22, 2003
2003 Williams FW25 Jul 22, 2003
2003 Toyota TF103 Jul 22, 2003

If so, could you please e-mail them to me because the download wont work for me.

Thanks
Re: Problem Downloading
Date: July 27, 2003 09:33AM
Posted by: Dave R
If anyone cracks this one, please let me know. I can't download one of the 2001 Montreal tracks (HW)... I don't know why, I get the infamous white page "impossible to find a server". I disactivated Norton and Zone Alarm, nothing seems to work... I've even sent a message to the owners of this site, no response in over a week.

Dave Rooney
cbdr2@yahoo.com
Date: July 27, 2003 03:23PM
Posted by: Bruno
Hello,
I was offline a week and I am technical still not able to get my messages from this page. I don't know if Stefan has read all the messages addressed to me meanwhile.

The GP3 cars downloads all worked when I tried them now. Please note that grandprixgames.org has more then 10.000 visitors a day. Our servers sometimes can not cope with the traffic.

The Canada 2001 tracks were really corrupted after our server regenaration. Now it is working again.

Bruno Gourdo

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: July 27, 2003 10:06PM
Posted by: Gauguin
Hi Bruno

I received some complaints about it too. They say they can't download Watkins Glen HW or SW.

Cheers

Gauguin
Date: July 28, 2003 05:43AM
Posted by: rs
I have the same problem. For the last few weeks I can not download anything from this site. What is wrong?
RS
Date: July 29, 2003 03:43PM
Still not working.
Is there anybody who is able to download them that would send me them.

Please
Date: July 29, 2003 06:28PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
I don't see your email address in your profile, otherwise I'd send you the files...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 30, 2003 06:03PM
That was kinda stupid of me.

D'oh

I've updated my profile.

No need to send tehm to me. I e-mailed Camilo and he sent them to me.

Are you able to download the files without problems or did you get them before the problems started?
Date: July 30, 2003 06:38PM
Actually, I still dont have the latest toyota.

Could you please send it to me?
Thanks
Date: July 30, 2003 06:50PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Your wish is my command, Sir!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 30, 2003 07:14PM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
I´m having problems either!

I´m trying to download the APFonseca new helmet set, and i can´t because i´m getting a error msg!

What´s going on with those downloads?
Date: July 30, 2003 08:56PM
Posted by: Ellis
What´s going on with those downloads?

Like bruno said, he has been on holiday, so he hasnt been able to do anything. Bruno, if u read this, theres some rpetty serious problems with about 75% of the stuff on the site!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 10:45PM
Posted by: calimbo
The new Jaguar T3 is in [www.argentinagp3.com.ar]. This site is from Marcos Togni (A friend of mine). I'll send him the latest cars i did, then you can download them from that page.
Date: July 31, 2003 04:45PM
Thanks for all your support. its good to know that i'm not alone with this problem.
Date: August 07, 2003 06:38PM
Cant download the latest cars(hochenheim) again.

Could somebody please send me the new helmets form Tijl Deutekom
Date: August 07, 2003 06:54PM
Posted by: calimbo
My cars should be in www.argentinagp3.com.ar again tomorrow or saturday, while GPgames fix their problems.
Date: August 11, 2003 08:34AM
Posted by: rs
Checking the "Use passive FTP" in IE's options worked for me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy