2010 Grandprixgame GP3 Superleague... NEW PROJECT - Carset RELEASED!

Posted by Brett Sinclair 
Hi to all,

after talking with the founder of this competition Rod_vs and asking some advice to drafi5 and my team manager R.Scandura from VTR Racing, I bring you great news.
I will put TWO carsets together of this competition for use in GP3 v1.13 with the same cars and same pilots.
Therefore I asked the permission of Rodrigo and he gave me GREEN light, wich I'm very happy with that.
I also asked my teammanager if it was a good idea and he said YES, wich made me very happy again.
And then I asked Helmut (drafi5) if he could make the ARTWORK and maybe new Banners... and guess what... he also said YES!

So I ask all the pilots of this competition:

Stefaan Seys and Alessio Rosa,Rodrigo Vilela and Mal Stoddart,Hans-Helmut Wiencke and Jan Wiencke, Marcus de Bruyker (Me) and Claudio Savina,
Guilherme Alves and Iago Henrick, Joao-Roberto Araujo and Alanir Salles Jr., Ken Vingerhoets and Paulo Silva, Paolo Tafuro and William Ward,
Nathan Turner and Andrzej Pilaszkiewicz, Dan Paddock and Leonardo Costa, Erick von Draxeler and Marcus Bongardt.

if they have a nice photo just like for on a passport to send it eventually to Helmut (drafi5). Maybe Helmut can tell you how many pixels it has to be... it's for making the artwork.
It could be that Rodrigo already has some photos of you guys... photos he asked awhile ago from your eyes to put into the helmets, but maybe it's better to give a nice one now.

I also would ask permission to Erick Von Draxeler, that I can use his tires (Bridgestone and Michelin) for putting in these carsets.

So that's in short what the new project is all about.

I will already give my thanks to all the team managers for the cars, the pilots for there helmets, Rod_vs and Helmut (drafi5) for there support and helping me with this project.

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. and keep GP3 GOING ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2009 01:52AM by mortal.
Re: 2010 Grandprixgame Superleague... NEW PROJECT !!!
Date: November 30, 2009 01:09AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Marcus, only a thing: please, don't use this name (GPG Superleague)... only this, because this name are property of GPGTV, of GP4 active members (Marko, Stu, Nick and Mal).

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: November 30, 2009 01:20AM
Posted by: mortal
It's not a problem, as the thread is related to the GP3 2010 Superleague isn't it?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Didn't know that, I already did get an email from Mal and I did send you a mail also, just look your mailbox.
For me you can change the titel in subject what's for you the best.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: November 30, 2009 01:23AM
No, Mal, it's only a championship to fun, totally different to my championship.

BTW, Marcus, I suggest you to make a NEW championship, using other cars... if you want!
You maintain this GP3 carset and create a new!!
What do you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2009 01:25AM by Rod_vs.
Date: November 30, 2009 01:27AM
It's a great idea to make two carsets... but we need a championship that uses GP3 1.13... it doesn't exist since GP3 World Series (by Vandusk) ends!! :(

Date: November 30, 2009 01:32AM
Aha, a completely separate league. Now I get it. Is there enough people to actually support another league? I don't have a problem with using the Grandprixgames Superleague name and logo, as the existing GP3 league is called the GrandprixGames Gp3-2000 SuperLeague. I suggest you call it GrandPrixGames GP3 SuperLeague. If it gets off the ground, and sufficient interest to start up it can remain pinned ok.
The GPG SuperLeague Logo

Create an account GPGSL-GP3 for your official posts, results, races etc. I'll approve it when I see it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2009 01:42AM by mortal.
@Rodrigo and Mal:

Oké this is my fault I choose a wrong titel for this thread, but i didn't mean to do any harm to anybody.

I just wanted to say that I would make a carset from this Championship to be played in GP3 v1.13 instead of GP3-2000.
Because there are a lot of members who only play GP3 v1.13.
And to give it as an early christmas gift to the pilots and teammanagers of this Championship, because it are there teams, cars, helmets and artpictures that are displayed in these carsets.
To play the game at there own PC at home.

That's why I asked your permission and meaning from drafi5 and Roberto to do that before I started.

Sorry I made a mistake, but I didn't know.

Re: 2010 Grandprixgame GP3 Superleague... NEW PROJECT !!!
Date: November 30, 2009 01:46AM
Sorry me, Marcus. I really didn't understand this... (H)
OK, Mal, no problem... this carset is only for people play at home...

But the idea to you make a championship is true... tell me if you want to make this...
And about photos... I don't have photo! Only yours and mine!! ;)

Date: November 30, 2009 01:49AM
LOL, a bit of confusion. hot I don't have a problem with another league starting up, as long as the support for it is there. I wouldn't like to see it start up and then go into an epic fail, and that has happened before, it is a big let down for the members so you have to be committed to run it and run it properly. If you need ideas, look at how it is done in the GP4 forum, we have run over fifty races to date, not including the races that were run when we had the WGP & W300 series. Two more races to go and we start Season 4.

@ Rodrigo:

ACCEPTED but it was all one big misunderstanding... also from my part.

And for starting a new championship for GP3...hmhm, I will think about it but I give no promisses.

First thing is driving in your Championship and win races for my teamboss R.Scandura and the VTR Racing team. hot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2009 01:58AM by Brett Sinclair.
Date: November 30, 2009 02:50AM
OK... hehehehehe...

Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I ask all the pilots of this competition:
>
> Stefaan Seys and Alessio Rosa,Rodrigo Vilela and
> Mal Stoddart,Hans-Helmut Wiencke and Jan Wiencke,
> Marcus de Bruyker (Me) and Claudio Savina,
> Guilherme Alves and Iago Henrick, Joao-Roberto
> Araujo and Alanir Salles Jr., Ken Vingerhoets and
> Paulo Silva, Paolo Tafuro and William Ward,
> Nathan Turner and Andrzej Pilaszkiewicz, Dan
> Paddock and Leonardo Costa, Erick von Draxeler and
> Marcus Bongardt.

i agree,but i don't want to use a personal photo.i prefer to hide my real life's info.That's why i use a false name on the forums;-)

My GPGSL Career
in the net there is a South Park character builder which i used to make my alter ego a while back. Not the most serious thing ever but everyone could build a own profile and use it in the carset. Should fine the link somewhere. Considering that some of the users may not be yet 18+ better don't play with privacy ;-)

-------------------------------
Date: November 30, 2009 10:01PM
Posted by: drafi5
Well, we respect privacy, so there will be only the helmets of the drivers seen as the driver pics, hope it is okay for all.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Sure you can use my tyres... Just an advice: the version you see there is for people who has the pink tyre bug...

If you has no problem with the tyres, you may use these tyres: [akaikki.com.br]

@Rod_vs: O cara só queria fazer um carset pra gente jogar em casa... Aliás, você que deveria fazer isso, postar o carset pra quem quisesse jogar, pronto pra rodar...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
THX Erick...

I'm glad because the TWO carsets are ready.

1 carset with the 1st car of each team and 1 set with the 2nd car of each team + Carshape with T-cam who fits incredible great with the liveries.

Thanks to Helmut (drafi5) for the great artwork and teambanners.
Thanks to Erick Von Draxeler for his tyres.
Thanks to all teams, teammanagers and pilots for cars and helmets.
And last but not least..
Thanks to Rodrigo Vilela da Silva (Rod_vs) for permission to make these carsets for GP3 v1.13

@ Rod_vs: have one problem dooh...how should I call these two carsets, can't use the name I mentioned before... any ideas, because they are made after your championship.

@ Rod_vs and Mortal:

What do you think of this titel for the Two Carsets: Fictional 2010 Season Championship Carset for GP3 v1.13

Please tell me, if that is good or not.

Date: December 01, 2009 02:06AM
About name, you can put GPGSL-3 carset for 1.13 version!!

About south park, the link is: www.sp-studio.de

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy