Race stats

Posted by ivocalha 
Race stats
Date: December 11, 2008 06:31PM
Posted by: ivocalha
Hi everyone!

Just wondering what app or program do you use for having as many race (and even qualif) stats as you can get?

I've looked into GP Stats, but all those DOS commands just make me look like "a donkey looking at a palace"!

thanks for the help
Re: Race stats
Date: December 11, 2008 06:49PM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Hi ivocalha,

I use GPX Race Manager which I use to create stats for various race seasons. You enter the data from GP3 by save the race stats to txt files and then load them into GPX Race Manager. I got the application from Robert Scanduri's website at [gadareth.altervista.org]
Hope this helps.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Date: December 11, 2008 08:28PM
thanks for the quick reply...i'll try it

Do you suggest any other option, guys?
Date: December 11, 2008 09:35PM
Ok, i've download and installed the latest RMX version but i'm crashing into a headache!

I've created my test season, imported all files from first race, patched the season with them and when i click on the statistics button, the program gives me the following message and crashes out to my desktop:

Run-time error '339':
Component 'MSCHART.OCX' not correctly registered: File is missing or invalid

Does anyone know what's going on? How can i solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Date: December 11, 2008 10:54PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
have a look inside the 'Extras' folder of the program there are some .ocx files. extract them inside your windows/system32 folder and all should work

-------------------------------
Date: December 12, 2008 12:30PM
Roberto, thanks for the program and thanks for the advise! It's working now
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy