Old Tresures Revealed

Posted by Bruno 
Old Tresures Revealed
Date: June 30, 2003 02:58PM
Posted by: Bruno
We have recognized that our website did not show all of the over 2.000 downloads we offer.
Stephan has now changed the download section pages to diplay 140 downloads per page. This way, also the older downloads will be visible.

Remember that the older stuff is not minor in quality. You know: "Oldies but Goldies".

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Re: Old Tresures Revealed
Date: June 30, 2003 03:06PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Good to about that.

I hope you keep GP3 alive for a long time. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: June 30, 2003 04:26PM
Posted by: Ellis
Sounds good bruno, and i i cud find my GP3 CD i wud be downloading tracks cos i miss hving so many to drive on :(

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 30, 2003 11:26PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
I love you Bruno!

As far as the non gay way can go, you know what I mean. But everyone who has too crap computers to play GP4 really appreciates your continuity of the downloads for GP3.

Thanks again!

Date: July 01, 2003 01:11PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Some of us just may prefer GP3 because we prefer driving 200 different tracks to only 17 tracks and having over 75 diferent full carsets to having only about three, amlng many other things.
Date: July 01, 2003 01:35PM
Posted by: Räikkönen
Cheers Bruno!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Formula One Calender 2003

Date: July 01, 2003 01:54PM
Posted by: NYK
That's great work Bruno for loyal GP3 players!
Date: July 03, 2003 04:21AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
especially those that come back to gp3, this is the site :)

Date: July 05, 2003 12:06AM
Posted by: zerkalo1
Also, Bruno, GP3 it's the only where you can run the season you want, whit the carshapes you like, even the old seasons

zerkalo1
Date: July 05, 2003 03:17AM
Posted by: Tyrrell35
Totally agree with all of you.

This site is a treasure for all GP3 fans. Another major strenght with GP3 is the exellent GP3-edit. Every new season I race, I adjust the difficulty level using GP3-edit, which means that every season is a thrilling fight for points and posistions. Never too far ahead of the rest, never too far back, but always in the "combat-race-zone". Exiting indeed.

I love this game, and may this site live forever !!!

Tyrrell
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy