CART carset for St Petersburg race now available

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
All new on my CART 2003 Page is the first GP3 carset for the 2003 ChampCars, the St Petersburg edition. Also available are the Team Arts for the cars, slightly forward looking with the inclusion of Alex Yoong in place of Roberto Gonzalez - but who can keep up with Dale Coyne's rotating drivers anyway?

GP3-2000 players will have to wait a while, until I get the GP3-2000 set up and running. Sorry guys, but you are the minority when it comes to this - I get 4 times as many downloads of the GP3 stuff as I do the GP3-2000 stuff.

Enjoy,

The Pen

Nice work Paul!

Now I can get going into my new CART season!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Re: CART carset for St Petersburg race now available
Date: June 23, 2003 03:30PM
Posted by: mcmika
Superb job Paul, what is there any chance that you can make an Indycar carset with carskins ready to be used with an IRL carshape. I believe that IRL rocks now and you should continue doing that wonderful job on Indy.
Date: June 24, 2003 02:06AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Very nice cars, Pen!

Great job once again! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

This stuff rocks !!!

Great job, Paul :)
There will be an IndyCar set for 2003 - one set of liveries, (those from the Indy 500), but performance files for each race. Coming soon...ish!

Very nice work.

Are you going to make the other cars, that are left, even though you then don't update them, like Fittipaldi-Dingman car? I hope so!!
Great Job Paul!

Thanx for keep my gp3 up to date!
Well, I guess you guys were ready - 115 downloads of the cars in the first 24 hours and that's just posting about it here.

Comissario - the other cars will feature in the GP3-2000 set and (the real ones) will feature in the race sets whenever e.g. Tiago Montiero outperforms Michel Jourdain Jr.

Date: June 26, 2003 06:09PM
Posted by: mcmika
Thank's I really want to race Indycars again!
I really liked the A and B carset thingys better, one set has one drivers' car and the other set has the other drivers.....like he did for the 2001 and 2002 seasons....

Minardi Watch

Wilson:** Verstappen:***
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy