Specially to Loren Thomas (privacy:)))

Posted by Natazone 
Specially to Loren Thomas (privacy:)))
Date: June 23, 2003 11:29AM
Posted by: Natazone
The reason of posting this message here is no e-mail of Loren Thomas. In his carset 2003 for GP3 he said:
"Email Address : is not working right now, try to contact me at grandprixgames.org message boards or members area"

So it's all only to him:

Hello!
Please give me your permission to use your Ferrari F2003-GA, Minardi sponsored by Trust ("black&white";), Jordan (second sponsors' logos edit) & McLaren MP4-18A in my carset 2003 for GP3-2000.
Of course, i will give you credits in readme.txt & on my site where the carset is.
Thank you very much!

==========================================================
NATAZONE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - ||| now.by.ru |||
NATAZONE'S GP3-2000 PAGE:
||| gp3.now.by.ru ||| or ||| natazone.narod.ru/gp3.htm |||
NOW AZLK 2004 with Gordeev and Panin :)
Re: Specially to Loren Thomas (privacy:)))
Date: June 24, 2003 06:32PM
Posted by: loren
Yes, you can go ahead and use the Ferrari, Minardi, and Mclaren in your carset. Please do NOT include the current Jordan, someone just pointed out to me several errors in the sponsor logos, I aim to have a fix out in the next couple of days. I don't have GP3-2000, so you will have to check to make sure that these carskins work properly in it. Also feel free to modify the bargeboards and other areas that could benefit from the transparency in GP3-2000.

Loren
Date: June 24, 2003 09:32PM
Posted by: Natazone
I checked - carskins of Jordan are working ok. I want to include this version of Jordan temporary. When i will see your new version, i will update, 'cause now i have an old EJ13 in my carset as it was on Australian GP! :)

==========================================================
NATAZONE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - ||| now.by.ru |||
NATAZONE'S GP3-2000 PAGE:
||| gp3.now.by.ru ||| or ||| natazone.narod.ru/gp3.htm |||
NOW AZLK 2004 with Gordeev and Panin :)
Date: June 25, 2003 12:18AM
Posted by: Dinga
Just a thank you to Loren for the 2003 carset.With a lot of good painters going on to GP4 it's nice to see a good quality carset for this season.Looking forward to your 1993 set too,feel free to use my team arts for this season>I've updated all the spinning logos on my set using the ones from Paul R's 94 set.If he agrees I'll send them to you.Just let me know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy