gp3 similar tool such as slot and tyre editor in gp2

Posted by rolandratzenberger 
hello guys

i have started play gp3 quite a lot these days and i kinda like it more and more. i want to ask something. In gp2 we have slot and tyre editor and with this we can change the overall cc grip level for all cars and for all circuits.
Is there a similar tool in gp3 ? Because i have seen that via cmmagic we can change one slot grip at a a time and not overall . if there is such a tool and if anynone has it i would love to send it that to me ;)
Re: gp3 similar tool such as slot and tyre editor in gp2
Date: April 05, 2024 03:30PM
Posted by: pirx
..it depends what gp3-version you are using. GP3 or GP3-2000. The 2000 is a kind of an expansion pack, sure you know.
When I remember correctly in GP3 there are 2 editors to change opponents performance easily, you´ll find them in my zip.
In GP3-2000 the only possibility to change that is via "Belini-Grip-patcher". In my files look for "belini_player_grip.exe" and copy it to your games-folder (where the gp3-2000.exe is). Here you can enter grip-values for each of the 17 trackslots. If you go below the average value (16384) opponents get slower, etc. Or try to check out what belini did with his patching concept.

->Link

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2024 03:35PM by pirx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy