Convert GP3 Car Setups to GP3 2K

Posted by Seguin 
Convert GP3 Car Setups to GP3 2K
Date: January 25, 2024 07:06PM
Posted by: Seguin
Hi everyboby!

I was wondering if there is a quick way or a tool to convert my GP3 1.13 car setups to GP3 2K. Is there something that exist (editor or something else) to convert them?

Thank you very much. Cheers!!!
Re: Convert GP3 Car Setups to GP3 2K
Date: January 29, 2024 11:20AM
Posted by: pirx
..hmm, I never had to convert a setup from GP3 to GP32k -didn´t even know that there are differences.

Here is a link to many GP3/2k-tools, maybe you can find it there:
link

cheerz!

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: January 29, 2024 02:50PM
Posted by: Seguin
Hi! You're absolutely right about that. They do work fine in GP3 2k (I feel a little stupid) i should of try them before posting:-o

I really had the feeling that it was like GP4 (not compatible) but the GP3 setups do work fine with 2K.

Thanks a lot for the reply and also for the link. I'll go check on it.

Cheers!!!!;)
Date: January 31, 2024 06:42AM
Posted by: pirx
..great it works for you now!

(Sadly the link I posted is useless as the DLs on the site are already dead.. I didn´t check..)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy