WHATT A MMANAGGER! 2022

Posted by pippozzo 
WHATT A MMANAGGER! 2022
Date: September 07, 2022 10:02PM
Posted by: pippozzo
Hello there!
What incredible occasion to become a great F1 manager ?.. Now you can, with GP3, Even you haven't got GP3 ! How?
JUST JOIN IN THIS GAME!
we are going to start the 2022 online championship managge`r of Grand Prix 3 (1.13)... mmm. A kind of.
just 16GPs , 25% race distance: (Barhain, Melboune, Imola, Miami,
Barcellona, Monaco, Montreal, Silverstone, Budapest, Spa,
Zandvoort, Monza, Suzuka, Autin, Interlagos, YasMarina)

Those are the rules :

- the performances to manage will start with these "all same values" for each team.

Engine power race=880
Engine power quali = 890
failure probability = 10000 (about 24% , quite high)
Drivers Race performance = 15900
Drivers Race sigma (fixed always)= 192
Drivers Quali performance 16000
Drivers Quali (fixed always) = 144

- each player/manager can choose one of 10 teams 2022 (WE WILL NEED AT LEAST 5 PLAYERS TO START THE GAME),
not chosing the ones already chosed by someone else (cmon hurry up!) .
the player that chose the extra- 11 th team can personalise the team name, drivers names, livrees, helmets etc .
Just letting me know about them ( names and colour themes and colour helmets, OR send me a link to download its
bmp files: anyway these 11th bmps can be changed at any time in championship, but not the names).

- each player will start with a budget "virtual" of 3500ks (ks a kind of 1000$).

- you can spend whatever you want of your budget in maximum 4 tokens during the game.
the first one is mandatory due before the championship starts. that will define how your team starts actually with performances,
improving those ones above.

you can invest in these params:

Engine power Race or Quali : +1 = 125ks cost
Driver performance Race or quali : +1 = 10ks cost
Failure probability : -1 = 1ks cost

- after each GP you will get points as the current point system F1 (not fastest lap, not sprint race) just in base of results,
but, JUST ABOUT THE MONEY-PRIZES (not in champ standings), BOTH Qualify and Race will have points (same system assignments).
And so, by the TOTAL points of the team (2 drivers):
if team gets point just in quali or just in race it will have the points converted in ks prize,
for i.e. , 18 points = 18 ks. but this is very poor case, isnt it?....
Instead if the team gets points in both qualif and race :
quali points X race points will be converted in ks.
for i.e. , 14 points in quali , 25 points in race = > 14 x 25 = 350ks after that GP... (So, invest in quali too it's important). Obviously best result achieveble in a GP is 43x43=1849...

- So, at this point the player/manager can chose , if wants, to invest in the params we said above, with the costs we said above, as it wants.
Just letting me know how much and where invest. This can happen up to a maximum other three times over the championship, per each team.
After the forth token it cannot invest more on its team.

Mind, we can have minimum 5 to maximum 11 players, but eventually the teams not choosen will have also a standard growing race by race,
as : +1 in powers engine, +30 in drivers performances, -100 in failure probability.

I will publish here, before each GP, the links to updated performance file (with your investments), the qualify results...
And after the GP , the youtube video of the race (sometimes commentary, sometime not) and the championship standing...

So, nathen...
JUST LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS HERE NOW WHO IS IN, WHICH TEAM CHOSED, WHICH INVESTMENTS FOR THE FIRST TOKEN.
WE WILL START ON MONDAY 12 September (DEAD LINE), we will have 1 or 2 GP PER WEEK , KEEP IN TOUCH ON THIS POST!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2022 09:20AM by pippozzo.
Re: WHATT A MMANAGGER! 2022
Date: September 10, 2022 09:25AM
Eeeeeewww. Ok... would we start with 4500k$ instead?...
Why none wants play ? it's JFF Game (just for fun), I mean, it's like to see which one get best results with best investments,
a bit like a monopoli border game, you know, but with GP3... :D ;)
cmon !who is joining?...
Date: November 03, 2022 08:08PM
Ehi Guys!!! What's on? So, do we plan in pre-christmax and christamx time to start this fantastic Manager championship ? Starting with 4500 or 3500 is up to us, we will decide, but is it time to Manage a team in 2022 ?! :D
Cmon , 5 players would respond here, and we will start!
Date: December 04, 2022 03:55PM
LAST CALLING BEFORE CHRISTMAX TIME TO START THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
THE WHATT A MANAGER 2022 ... PUT YOUR NAME IN THE F1 HISTORY !
WE NEED AT MINIMUM 5 PLAYERS... TO 11 PLAYERS.

LET US KNOW !

(H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy