Hermano Rodrigues - Renewed by Orloff and Fix by me

Posted by evroic 
Hermano Rodrigues - Renewed by Orloff and Fix by me
Date: December 21, 2021 11:53PM
Posted by: evroic
On 10-29-2018 Orloff published Hermano Rodriguez Renewed

Link: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Originally this track was made by Fernando Porcel and the layout is the same used by CART between 2002 and 2004

The track with the new layout was later made by Tsauer and Orloff published the Renewed version on 11-26-2018

Link: [www.grandprixgames.org]

However I really liked the first version and noticed a problem in the pitlane area.

Orloff has placed a texture image with a transparent background in place of the wall and this caused an empty space area in that location.

So I decided to fix this and it was an interesting challenge.

I learned a lot and once again I had help from Dirk Holemans who always supported me.

But I reached my limit of attempts and knowledge.

Here is the final result => On the left side new textures in place of the old one

but I still have some issues.

1. On the main straight the cabins do not appear or only the top part ( Looks like it's behind the pit building )

2. The image of the Heineken banner is not complete when viewed from the boxes ( This already happened in the original version )

3. The fences at the beginning of the pitlane appear to be quadrupled.

If anyone can fix this it would be fantastic.

Feel free to improve even more what has already been done.

Here is the package with all the JAM files where I left the originals too.

Hermanos Rodriguez ( Fix by me )

DAT is not with Magic Data but files are available.

If you want to see the renewd by Orloff version, change the JAM files and use the other DAT.

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2021 02:53AM by evroic.
File is missing...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy