Adelaide

Posted by gmc357 
Adelaide
Date: May 25, 2003 07:37PM
Posted by: gmc357
Anyone know where I can find this track? I love it and the only link I have found (AlphaF1???) is dead, or e-mail it to me...

Thanks!!!!!!
Re: Adelaide
Date: May 27, 2003 01:09AM
Posted by: chrislewis
You can get it at grandprigamer.com. It is also on this website in the 91 track pack.

Post Edited (05-27-03 08:14)

Date: May 27, 2003 01:35AM
Posted by: Bruno
We at least have the hardware mode version on our servers. Look into the GP3/ F1 Tracks download section.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: May 27, 2003 03:21AM
Posted by: X_Acto
There is also a very good night version of these track.

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: May 27, 2003 04:19AM
Posted by: chrislewis
Bruno, the only Adelaide circuit on this site is in the 91 track pack and not available for seperate download.
Date: May 27, 2003 05:25AM
Posted by: X_Acto
chrislewis, look at:

[gp3.alphaf1.com]

In the session: "Tracks: Other Racing Tracks"

Post Edited (05-27-03 12:26)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: May 27, 2003 05:16PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
[users.chariot.net.au]

Hey look, it's Adelaide. Magic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: May 27, 2003 11:28PM
Posted by: Palomino
Hah, you got stagged.......i got 2 adelaide trakcs, one bumpy and one extra bumpy...extra bumpy is great...you really get the feel of an F1 car on that track, plus iver been there also.....its by my standards, one of the top 10 tracks in the world.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: May 28, 2003 10:16AM
Posted by: IATWMH
^ couldn't have said it better.

Great track.
Date: May 28, 2003 11:32AM
Posted by: Gord_on_wheels
I used to like Adelaide when i played Grand Prix 1 on the Amiga, have won and lost championships there. Lost them cos 81 laps was a lot of laps round there!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy