Removing cockpit driver info for new wheels

Posted by MarkWS 
Removing cockpit driver info for new wheels
Date: May 22, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: MarkWS
Hi

Does anyone know how, or if possible, to remove the driver information on the steering wheel. I've downloaded real life wheels and the number of runners etc is overlayed which looks a mess. Is it possible to toggle this on or off.

I use GpxPatch but havn't found anything. Screen shots of these new wheels are all without driver information.

Any ideas??

Cheers
Maybe you could try (if didnĀ“t already) use the cockpit editor tab on GP3master trying to get something about the changes you want to make
Re: Removing cockpit driver info for new wheels
Date: May 23, 2003 10:14PM
Posted by: loren
Yes, it can be done. The lcd text is controlled by the files in the gp3/ldata folder. I'd send it to you but my email is busted.
Date: May 23, 2003 10:35PM
Posted by: loren
I think I found it. go here:

[www.gp3.mainpage.net]

and download the latest version of the Ferrari wheel. The lcd info wont show during normal driving (except split times, which show up when you cross the start/finish but disappear quickly), but still has full functionality in the pits. The files that control it have extensions .ed or .3d, put them in gp3/ldata folder.
Date: May 30, 2003 07:38AM
Posted by: MarkWS
Thanks Loren I'll download and give it a go.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy