Gp3 Help Request

Posted by skateaway 
Gp3 Help Request
Date: May 29, 2020 11:30PM
Posted by: skateaway
Hi everyone.
Please ask for help if possible as I am a beginner and not a GP3 expert.
I saw in some videos of the GP3 races and I noticed that along the track there are transversal white lines that during a race correspond to detecting the detachment from the driver who precedes you and the advantage from the driver who chases you.
These two detachments are displayed and are always in the foreground on the screen.
Where can I find and download this option and how should it be installed in the GP3 game?
Thanks to anyone who can help me
Re: Gp3 Help Request
Date: May 30, 2020 10:20AM
Posted by: pippozzo
I think you're refering to split times line, it's not refered to white line, it's anyway there for each cicuit, 1 or 2 splits. that is editable in TrackEditor, for menu entry Track-> Track Name (GP3INFO) .
there you can put the section of track where is the split time detection.
Date: May 30, 2020 10:21AM
Posted by: alvaro_degas
I'm not sure what are you taking about.

Would be the timing system, showing gaps between drivers?
Date: May 30, 2020 10:48AM
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am looking for automatic timekeeping and a gap between the driver who precedes you and the one who chases you. Thanks
Date: May 31, 2020 12:23AM
Hi pippozzo
Thank you for your reply.
I did not understand the procedure you have indicated to me and how I should do it.
However, if I find a track where these intermediate times have already been created, how should I view the detachment times between the previous driver and the advantage over the chasing driver during the race?
There is some setting to be made on the GP3 game, GpxPatch, etc.
Thanks.
Date: May 31, 2020 10:17AM
you can use the GPXPatch for that. Add a panel to GPxInfo list, to show the Gap Front and Gap Behind. That's apart from the split time lines, and you can set the refresh time of those two params.
Date: May 31, 2020 01:21PM
Hi pippozzo, thank you for explaining the procedure to perform to view what is required. A greeting.
Date: June 05, 2020 11:18PM
open GpxPatch... because... you have GpxPatch, right?
go in tab GpxInfo Tab.
click on top the icon to Add new panel.
Enter the name of panel. click OK.
it s opening the window to set your panel.
in bottom left side can see Add Info Items button. click on it.
you can select all infos to add to your hud.
Can select gap front - gap behind.
select gap front first. Set the coordinates it appears, and the filter to apply (which camera, which track, if just in race or qualify too, just in pitlane etc...).
If you want see both set as mine the coordinates : gap front : 535,700 . gap behind 635, 730 . Font ATL 2004 .
then confirm with ok.
lunch the game by gpx patch.
all done.
Date: June 06, 2020 06:37PM
Hi pippozzo
I followed your directions and explanations. I did it!! Thanks very much for your patience and your help. Have a nice weekend
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy