GP3 - CAR SETUPS

Posted by chmavrog 
GP3 - CAR SETUPS
Date: May 26, 2020 08:15PM
Posted by: chmavrog
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum site and i installed and run GP3 on my windows 10 machine. Are there any fixed car setups for download and importing into the game?
Or any useful links which i will get assistance on?

Where should i export the car setup files in order for the game to load it?

Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2020 08:16PM by chmavrog.
Re: GP3 - CAR SETUPS
Date: May 27, 2020 11:08AM
Guys i have read the following thread [www.grandprixgames.org]

but it does not have a guide of how to load car race setups.
I have downloaded some car race setups and extract them at my main installation folder of Gp3.

but when i try to load them it gives a "Wrong file" message.
what are the file format of car race setups?

is it xxxxxx.csn??

chmavrog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello everyone
>
> I am new to this forum site and i installed and
> run GP3 on my windows 10 machine. Are there any
> fixed car setups for download and importing into
> the game?
> Or any useful links which i will get assistance
> on?
>
> Where should i export the car setup files in order
> for the game to load it?
>
> Thanks in advance
Date: May 27, 2020 08:31PM
Posted by: pippozzo
I was not completely sure what are you search about.
Did you installed GP3, right? if you aiming to have a carsetup for all tracks, it's not sense.
Each circuit has detailed carsetup, but overall it also changes in base of qualify or race (not same fuel load and engine power mapping)
your driving style, track conditions and weather, in base of fuel load, race strategy pitstop,
if it's start to rain or stop rain over the race time, also if you are playing with wheel or keyboard... You should start to have some experience and check what's better for you. The carsetup is the most longplay you can have with Crammond's GPs series...

try to find some mine for keyboard I got years ago, for original tracks, but it's just suggests. None can take it without any personal / occasional corrections.

[drive.google.com]
Date: May 27, 2020 10:39PM
first of all thanks for the reply.

1. I managed to install GP3 on windows 10 machine and running with default race car setups.
2. Where should i put the files in order to be able to load it inside the game? on gpsaves directory or it does not matter?
3. i am playing on keyboard
Date: May 27, 2020 11:01PM
Is there a download section to download race carsetups for GP3?
Date: May 28, 2020 05:52AM
Posted by: pippozzo
in the download section here for setups is empty. I am not so surprised for what I said. I am not able to publish in a section in this site, but I ll prepare a set of setups I have- at least for standard tracks, for keyboard
-, and asking to someone can put on this site. you can download them now from the link I posted before here above.
Anyway. Copy the files for setups in gpsaves folder. but actually doesn t matter where, when you are in the box in practice o qualify, move with Z and A and then space bar on option car setup to access setup menu. You will open carsetup menu for that circuit. there you can load the file from location, you can edit in this section of the game values, you can copy / compare also from another track, and put setups for race and qualify in dry and wet condition.
You can Also modify setups for specific driver , when you are selecting the driver in teams menu, there is the button, and there chose the track where setup is refered to, when youre happy for setup inserted, save it by the button save carsetup anyway. The fame allow save it for all tracks but a poor decision. You cannot have a setup for all.

And also, find here the manual, to have some other infos about.
[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 10:13AM by pippozzo.
Date: May 28, 2020 06:28PM
would be feasible to make a download section for GP3 race car setups in order to member upload them?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy