WOW! 2003 Car shape and cameras for GP3 - Amazing!

Posted by SuperSonic 
Let people know what year you need technical information for that you cannot find and I am sure that someone will likely be able to help you out.
However I try to download it, it still won't work. Normally everything works fine with DAP, but it can't find the server it keeps saying.
It says: Connection to site failed: Cannot Find Server (DNS Error)

Any ideas?

Thanks
The shapes are avaliable here too: (!)
www.f1gp.com.br
Try it :)
---
Ahn... Are there shapes for every season? Wich season don't have a shape? If I get the rules and good pic's, I can make it.

See ya
Hmm good question.

I think there are not enough 1950s carshapes but Richard Goniu might have done some of them. I have a look in my other computer to see what I have got.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
I can see only one thing wrong with this car... No mirrors. Any chance of adding some?

hey Montoya, ever thought of changing your nick to Raikkonen? ;)

I have now got these carshapes from www.f1gp.com.br
Thank you!
To variante_ascari... I would, but I don't know how to.
As I had a look at my carshape collection and found there are no carshapes based in the years of:

1951, 1952, 1953, 1954,
1961, 1962,
1979 ( I got the Ferrari carshape but a Generic one would be nice)
and 1995 ( I only got the McLaren one with that horrible airbox wing so again a Generic one would be nice too) :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
There was a 1979 F1 carset for GP3 (the first 1979 carset made for GP3) which had nice liveries, albeit with no numbers on the cars, and which included a "generic" 1979 carshape (although it looked very much like the Ferrari of that year.) I just recall that the carset was the work of a number of different authors, and I'm afraid that I have no idea whether it is still available or where.
Montoya:
I can see only one thing wrong with this car... No mirrors. Any chance of adding some?
I do hate those ugly black/grey mirrors :)
There are 4 pieces of the car (2 each side) that can be used to build the mirrors. If you all want mirrors, I can improve it.
I can also use the lower rear suspension. Who knows.

See ya
bigears:
Well, to design a realistic shape, I do need the technical regulations, some cars' diementions (wheelbase, width, length and heigth) and nice photos (like the ones taken on the 2003 "launch parties";).
With the real measurements, I can convert milimeters to "points" and build the shape.
But I can't find any year's technical regulations but 2003.
Annoying!

See ya
Things like this means a lot to me ;)
[www.cart.com]

See ya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy