Grand Prix 3 2018

Posted by SuperCim 
Grand Prix 3 2018
Date: July 14, 2018 11:53PM
Posted by: SuperCim
Grand Prix 3 aggiornato alla F1 2018

Installare Grand Prix 3 dal CD selezionando installazione completa.
Install Grand Prix 3 from the CD by selecting complete installation.

Se avete perso il CD scaricate da :
If you have lost the CD, download from:
[www.mediafire.com]

istruzioni:
[www.mediafire.com]

instructions:
[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 3 F1 2018
[www.mediafire.com]

Decomprimere nella cartella di Grand Prix 3 sovrascrivendo i file
Unzip in the Grand Prix 3 folder by overwriting the files

Ora è aggiornato alla F1-2018
Now it is updated to F1-2018

Installate inst-gpxpatch444.exe e poi lanciate Gpxpatch
Install inst-gpxpatch444.exe and then run Gpxpatch
[www.mediafire.com]

Buon divertimento
Good fun

Grand Prix 3 F1 2017
[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 3 F1 2016
[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 3 F1 2015
[www.mediafire.com]

Gp3 utility
[www.mediafire.com]

Gp3 cambia
[www.mediafire.com]
Re: Grand Prix 3 2018
Date: July 18, 2018 08:40PM
Posted by: pippozzo
Thanks so much SuperCim.
I'll try that, when I can.
But. What means GP3 cambia ?
Date: July 18, 2018 11:45PM
Nella cartella Gp3cambia trovi:
F12005; F12013; F12014..2018 FormulaE2015;
sfondi menu e immagini circuiti.
Per poter cambiare ad altre stagioni.

In the folder: Gp3cambia you find:
F12005; F12013; F12014..2018 FormulaE2015;
Menu backgrounds and circuit images.
To be able to change at other seasons.
Date: July 23, 2018 10:36PM
Posted by: skateaway
Ciao Supercim
Sono un nuovo utente, mi sono appena iscritto e sono di nazionalità italiana.
Ho seguito passo-passo le Tue indicazioni; il Tuo lavoro che hai messo a disposizione della comunità è a dir poco fantastico.
Io non sono molto esperto per quanto riguarda aggiornamenti e configurazioni in quanto ho sempre giocato a GP3 nella stagione 1998 ( quella presente nel CD ).
Se ho qualche dubbio, Ti posso chiedere un aiuto?
Nel frattempo Ti ringrazio ancora per il Tuo lavoro.
Grazie!!

Hello Supercim
I am a new user, I just registered and I am of Italian nationality.
I followed your instructions step by step; Your work that you have made available to the community is nothing short of fantastic.
I'm not very expert about updates and configurations as I've always played GP3 in the 1998 season (the one on the CD).
If I have any doubts, can I ask you for help?
In the meantime I thank you again for your work.
Thank you!!
Date: July 24, 2018 04:42PM
Posted by: senna_fan_1983
Did you manage to get the updates installed all OK skateaway?
I'm no expert, but I'd gladly give you some help if needed, seeing as you asked so politely!

Thanks for those files and links SuperCim.
Don't play GP3 much these days as back on GP4.
But I did install these and enjoyed watching some AI racing with this 2018 GP3 mod! (Y)
Date: July 24, 2018 09:04PM
If you play at the Ace level you will have more fun, you will be competitive and you will have fun over the opponents because they are fast. Senna_fan_1983.
Date: July 24, 2018 09:09PM
Ciao connazionale, skateaway, chiedimi pure se hai dei problemi e ti invito a iscriverti al nostro sito, dove parliamo italiano:
[gp4international.forumtop.com]

Hello compatriot, skateaway, ask me if you have any problems and I invite you to subscribe to our site, where we speak Italian.
Date: July 24, 2018 10:30PM
ma cosa e` l'aiuto di cittadinanza? (H) .

;D
Date: July 25, 2018 12:15AM
Ciao a tutti
Grazie per avermi risposto, per la cortesia, l'aiuto e per il tempo che mi dedicherete.
Io non sono esperto in materia di aggiornamenti di gioco, ho sempre giocato a Gp3 solamente nella stagione 1998; pertanto mi scuso se quanto chiedo possa sembrare o meno semplice e banale da realizzare.
Ho aggiornato il Gp3 alla stagione 2018 seguendo le Tue istruzioni dettagliate e sembra funzionare tutto correttamente.
Riscontro però ( solamente al primo avvio del gioco ), quanto di seguito ti descrivo:
lancio il gioco da GPxPatch
il gioco sembra che stia per partire ed invece si blocca per qualche secondo il video/desktop.
Le icone presenti nel desktop per qualche frazione di secondo scompaiono per poi ricomparire ( a volte sono spostate nello schermo e riposizionate in ordine sparso e diverso da come lo erano prima ), a volte esce anche una finestra con la scritta: Si è verificato un errore in windows – Invia o non invia per segnalare……
Al secondo tentativo di rilancio da GPxPatch, il gioco parte correttamente e anche tutte le volte successive di rilancio.
Quando spengo il computer e lo riaccendo, questo problema del temporaneo blocco del video/desktop si verifica solo al primo tentativo di avvio da GPxPatch.
Il gioco Gp3 installato dal mio CD ( stagione 1998 ), oppure quello scaricato su segnalazione di Supercim, funziona correttamente al primo avvio quando viene lanciato.
Solo successivamente installando le utility e GPxPatch, m ida la problematica sopra segnalata.
È normale che questo accada?
Questo temporaneo crash del video, può danneggiare la scheda video o qualche altro componente del computer?
Io utilizzo per giocare un PC portatile dove vi è installato il sistema operativo Windows XP.

Se mi è concesso una seconda richiesta di aiuto….
Se volessi realizzare un campionato “master” di fantasia con i soli piloti campioni del mondo, come si modificano e cambiano i tracciati dei circuiti inserendo vecchie piste dove ora non si corre più ad esempio Imola anni 80, Zolder, eccetera?
Sempre in questo campionato di fantasia, come si sostituiscono le iivree delle auto, facendo ad esempio un mix tra anni 80 – 90 – 2000.

Grazie di cuore per tutto l’aiuto che riceverò.

Hello to all
Thank you for answering me, for your kindness, your help and for the time you dedicate to me.
I'm not an expert on game updates, I've always played Gp3 only in the 1998 season; therefore I apologize if I ask what may seem simple or trivial to implement.
I have updated the Gp3 to the 2018 season by following your detailed instructions and it seems to work correctly.
Feedback however (only at the first start of the game), as described below
launch the game from GPxPatch
the game seems to be about to start and instead locks the video / desktop for a few seconds.
The icons in the desktop for a few fractions of a second disappear and then reappear (sometimes they are moved on the screen and repositioned in a random order and different from the way they were before), sometimes a window with the writing also appears: An error has occurred in windows - Send or send to report ......
At the second attempt to relaunch from GPxPatch, the game starts correctly and also all the subsequent re-launch times.
When I turn off the computer and turn it on again, this problem of temporary locking of the video / desktop occurs only on the first attempt to boot from GPxPatch.
The Gp3 game installed from my CD (season 1998), or the one downloaded on Supercim signaling, works correctly when first launched when it is launched.
Only then, by installing the utilities and GPxPatch, m ay the problem mentioned above.
Is this normal to happen?
Does this temporary video crash can damage your video card or some other component of your computer?
I use to play a portable PC where the Windows XP operating system is installed.

If I have a second request for help ...
If you want to create a fantasy "master" championship with only the world champion pilots, how do you modify and change the tracks of the circuits by inserting old tracks where now you do not run anymore, for example Imola 80s, Zolder, etc.?
Always in this fantasy championship, how to replace the iivree of cars, making for example a mix between 80 - 90 - 2000 years.
Thank you so much for all the help I will receive.
Date: July 25, 2018 10:29AM
Hi,
About the first issue, it could be normal, it will not damage video or card,
that's could be by services loading in windows systems, it require some minutes.
And sometime it is not on when you start the game first time, it doesn't work,
then it will work, cause windows is loading the correct service and application
performer in base of application requirements.
To have a proof, start windows XP. do not work anything, wait 10 minutes.
after, start the game, by GPxPatch. If it will start (typically some seconds more required),
it's just because services are loading in system.
Anyway I suggest to upgrade al least to Windows 7. The basic and home version
didn't require too much performer hardware. try to check.

About the second,
I will publish the new beta 2018 of my GP3++ soon, When I can get time to do some
last job, and there you will find all circuit, carsets and mods about 42 F1
cahmpionships.
For now if it's Urgent, find 2017 one ,
to link

[www.grandprixgames.org]

you can find a video tutorial about it. and manual (ALL IN ITALIAN!) linked at that page.

2017 Promo's here !
[www.youtube.com]

Have a fun!
hot
Date: July 25, 2018 03:12PM
No! Pippozzo! Aiuto tutti non solo i connazionali, anche se preferisco parlare in italiano, per l'inglese mi aiuto con google traduttore, ma non sempre traduce bene.

No! Pippozzo! Help everyone, not just Italians, even if I prefer to speak in Italian, for English help with google translator, but it does not always translate well.
Date: July 25, 2018 03:41PM
SCHERZAVO SUPERCIM!!!!
NON PRENDERTELA, MA ERA UNA BATTUTA PER QUELLO CHE AVEVA DETTO SKATEAWAY... CHE CI TENEVA A PRECISARE CHE ERA DI NAZIONALITA` ITALIANA... ;)
W L'ITALIA!!!
W SUPERCIM!!!
:D
Date: July 25, 2018 03:43PM
Skateaway! Come ha detto Pippozzo su alcuni portatili Gpxpatch non funziona al primo avvio, sul mio portatile col windows 7 a 64 bit, premevo control alt canc per rimuovere l'esecuzione, dato che non si avviava e poi lo lanciavo nuovamente.
Ora ho un miniPC è non ho più questo problema, ma ho impostato Gpxpatch compatibilità: windows Xp Service pack 3.
I circuiti li puoi cambiare, dopo averli trovati sul web e scaricati nella cartella di Gp3, cliccando su GpxTrack e poi su Edita.
Le livree i piloti ed altro li puoi cambiare cliccando su C:\Giochi\Grand Prix 3\Gp3utility\GP3 Edit x win7\GP3 Edit\gp3edit.exe
Salvi come BMP, modifichi e ricarichi i BMP.
Il video che ti ha inviato Pippozzo dovrebbe aiutarti. A tal proposito lo ringrazio per l'aiuto che ti ha dato.

Skateaway! As Pippozzo said on some laptops Gpxpatch does not work on the first boot, on my laptop with the Windows 7 64-bit, I pressed control alt delete to remove the execution, since it did not start and then I would launch it again.
Now I have a miniPC is no longer this problem, but I set Gpxpatch compatibility: windows Xp Service pack 3.
You can change the circuits after having found them on the web and downloaded to the Gp3 folder, by clicking on GpxTrack and then on Edita.
The drivers and other liveries can be changed by clicking on C: \ Games \ Grand Prix 3 \ Gp3utility \ GP3 Edit x win7 \ GP3 Edit \ gp3edit.exe
Save as BMP, modify and reload BMPs.
The video sent by Pippozzo should help you. In this regard, I thank him for the help he gave you.
Date: July 25, 2018 03:47PM
Si! Si! Lo sò che schersavi, ci mancherebbe.
L'ho puntualizzato per li altri. Che non credano che aiutiamo solo li italiani.

Yes! Yes! I know you were joking, we would miss it.
I pointed it out for the others. Who do not believe that we only help Italians.
Date: July 26, 2018 11:23PM
Carissimi Pippozzo e Supercim
Grazie per l’aiuto e per i consigli che mi avete dato.
Sono molto contento ed apprezzo molto che ci siano delle persone competenti come voi e che soprattutto aiutano anche chi competente proprio non lo è.
Complimenti veramente per tutto quello che fate e soprattutto un grazie per quello che fino ad ora avete realizzato e messo a disposizione della comunità.
Per quanto mi è possibile cercherò di seguire i vostri post nel forum cercando anche di assimilare quanti più nozioni si presenteranno in questa materia.
Grazie ancora, con sincera gratitudine.

Dear Pippozzo and Supercim
Thanks for the help and for the advice.
I am very happy and I appreciate it
Congratulations for all that makes and thanks for what has been done and made available to the community.
As far as I can, I will try to follow your messages in the forum, trying also to assimilate as many notions will present themselves in this matter.
Thanks again, with sincere gratitude.
Date: July 27, 2018 12:13PM
Grazie Stateaway!
Se vuoi imparare a realizzare la mappa dei caschi e l'animazione delle visiere, quì le mie istruzioni:

Thanks Stateaway!
If you want to learn how to make the helmet map and the visor animation, here are my instructions:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Se il prossimo anno mi aiuterete, l'aggiornamento di Gp3 sarà pronto prima.
If you help me next year, the Gp3 update will be ready sooner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy