To everyone who races on ace mode at a race length of 100%

Posted by Montoya 
On average, how many times do you spin of during a race?

I worked out that I spin of on average about 4 times.

Post Edited (05-07-03 21:41)

Paul Willins
Mostely ones, depends on which circuit. On Barcelone I mostely spin of for 10 times, every time on the same place
How many Montoyas do we have in here?

4 times in one race? You should call yourself Yoong. ;)

Post Edited (05-07-03 19:34)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Well I am currently doing a 1973 season as James Hunt.

So far at the Interlagos race and into the sseason, I had a little off so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
I am currently doing a 1961 season.

Raced at Waltkins Glen and spin for 2 times.
Now I had a big off at the last corner and crashed into the pit wall I was running a good position of 7th for my March!

Oh well, next race is at Kyalami.

In GP3 around 1 in 30 (as I've only done that many).
In GPL around every third lap.

[akiro3.com]
------------
'That was a major, major sausage.' - Barry Sheene
I'm racing at Canada (Larry O' Meara's - incredible!) on 100%. I haven't spun yet, and I'm on lap 50 of 70.....though its been a bit hairy recently, tyres really not doing well at all.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
I just tried to to a 100% distance race on ace mode at Barcelona with Fernando Alonso, and only spun the once - lap 48 on the exit of turn 6 and going into turn 7. I only lost 1 place to Rubens Barrichello, and could'nt catch him as he was closing on me anyway. I completed the race and finished 4th. Not bad, huh?!

Post Edited (05-08-03 16:00)

Paul Willins
im doing a season with raikonnen, but im not using the standard tracks. 3 races down, and ive had 2 seconds and a third, and im leading the championship by 4 points from montoya. Schumacher and ferrari yet to score, along with minardi.

TAX DODGER ;)
Arse, got a loose wheel and crashed out at Macau (alternative track for Montjuich Park as I am waiting for Schubert to finish his Montjuic track)

I'm forever spinning at Turn Three in Spain. Just far to eager to get on the power early.

In general it depends on the track. Hockenheim 2002 is a royal pain (the corner after the tight hairping is oversteer heaven). Some others like Silverstone, Melbourne, A1, Imola and Malaysia I usually complete without a spin.

In Argentina I never spin and always win. Meanwhile the CC's always seem to run wide on the exit of turn three, get stuck in the gravel and retire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Being a Keyboard User I spin about atleast 2 times, But i know i can do better with the steering.

He he he he Now that was funny !
I think the worst problem is about tyres. Why in GP3 they start to ruin just after five or ten laps on a 100% race mode? They should keep their consistence so that we would be able to push right before the pit, as in real F1. Actually I changed Arrows team for a new Renault team, with Mcnish and myself. Now, on training Renault runs with four top drivers, and I usually fight with Alonso for best positions.
On races 100% mode, I spin most because of the tyres than driving skills.

Thank you all, this is my premiere at forum!!!

Well, normally, a maximum of 1 time. I drive with keyboard. Whats so difficult about keeping rhitim during a race?
I drive with a keyboard.

Already try with a steering, but i do it better with a keyboard (Don't know why...)

Welcome to the forum, gildoorf.

-----------------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you X_Acto

Spins are always inevitable. One or two per race at least. Say 'bout the tires again.

Hey, i've just finshed my Zeltweg's sunday testing and placed first with 1:08.706, as renault driver running at matti laitinen's track 2002.
Second to Schumacher 1:08.776. Alonso just fifth with 1:09.102.
Now i'm chilling out to Nadja Auermann!

What about you?

See ya

Well, gildoorf, as i said before i am currently doing a 1961 season and done the qualifying session at the Ring (Get the Pole 5 secs faster than Von Trips!) ;-)

In this track i always spin lots of times ;-( but i like the track a lot.

Meanwhile, i start the race...

-----------------------------------------------------

raerly more than once, but thats only spins not excursions

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy