GpxPatch

Posted by Colin 
GpxPatch
Date: May 05, 2003 01:35AM
Posted by: Colin
I have Windows XP with S3Graphics ProSavageDDR and 2000mhz processor running GP3 without any problems with gpxPatch 210!
However,when I install any other gpxpatch higher than the 210 version,it causes conflict with graphics in the game - very bright areas around the track as if driving with headlights on! I have made a backup of GP3 in a sports file and have to totally remove the GP3 with the higher gpxpatch installed to get rid of the problem - as well as uninstall the patch!
Anyone else had this problem, or more importantly anyone else know how to solve this problem?
Regards,Colin
Re: GpxPatch
Date: May 05, 2003 08:37AM
Posted by: Vader
You should better use Gp3 with GpxPatch2.xx. The 3.xx version do support Gp3, but are better for Gp4.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 05, 2003 01:30PM
Posted by: Dinga
Oooh Vader I have to disagree with you there, v3.xx is the best with Gp3 v1.13. I have had no(real) problems whatsoever with it and is running perfectly on both GP3 and GP4.And I only have a humble PIII and an old Ge-Force 32mb. Please do not take this as insubordination and dream up some wicked punishment for me-I can do that myself!!!
Date: May 05, 2003 01:48PM
Posted by: Vader
;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 05, 2003 02:20PM
Posted by: Colin
That`s what I have done - Now running with gpxPatch 210 and no probs
Colin
Date: May 05, 2003 06:56PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
I use the hoary old GPxPatch v2.00, as the later versions only added features for GP3-2000 and GP4, neither of which I play, and had a number of problems working well with GP3.
Date: May 08, 2003 07:33AM
Posted by: Casper
I had all sorts of problems with GPxPatch v3.x namely graphical. But found the v2.10 version worked ok. So I got new 3D drivers and it ran v3.x beauaadiful. Though the S3 is getting on now so dunno about new drivers. (I've got GF4)

[akiro3.com]
------------
'That was a major, major sausage.' - Barry Sheene
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy