GP3 TRACKS - for all track-makers

Posted by Rod_vs 
GP3 TRACKS - for all track-makers
Date: April 06, 2016 07:45PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, guys!! Specially shlund, r_scandura and holemad.

I had the idea to standardize all GP3 tracks. Let me explain: I wish all the GP3 tracks had their magicdata (GP3 and GP32k), graphic, circuit map, all organized in folders properly.

Why I send message to you?

There are some tracks that have multiple versions, and sometimes one does not know which one is the most current and the most perfect possible. What I wanted to propose to everyone is that we let one version of each track.

As Belini and Scandura, both gave full freedom to upgrading their tracks, can you make it a good one.

Belini tracks, specially, is so easy to standardize: just open the track in TrackEditor and see what JAMS are used. Then simply erase JAMs that didn't used. I made this on Nurburgring, Hockenheim and Spa and it works perfectly. I didn't get to make this on others because TrackEditor crashes when I try to load track.

Some tracks can leave two versions. Ex: Yas Marina and Valencia. We can maintain versions of Belini (for GP32k) and Scandura (for GP3). But the priority can be tracks that needs an upgrade - and fictional tracks.

If you agree, I can instruct me to update some clues and make the graphics of other several. As I finished and available, it will be easier to understand.

So who agrees and who's up for this? :-)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GP3 TRACKS - for all track-makers
Date: April 06, 2016 07:51PM
When I back to home today I can upload Matarka, to show all of you my idea of standard files!

Date: April 07, 2016 09:49AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi.
I don't make new tracks, as my modding is related usually to existing tracks and i only update graphic.
Anyway, feel free to use my stuff as you like.
Bye
Date: April 07, 2016 03:06PM
Posted by: holemad
same here, i'm afraid, i have never attempted to make a track myself due to modding, and i have no plans to start with.
I have some skills and willing to help people with questions, thats my intention.

@rodrigo : i'm not sure what you're up to, but lets wait and see before judging
see you soon!
Date: April 07, 2016 10:29PM
@dirk: I sent e-mail for you. Do you understand what I'm saying about it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy