GP3 Windows 7

Posted by TheVSATrooper 
GP3 Windows 7
Date: January 16, 2016 09:16PM
Posted by: TheVSATrooper
Okay. I know a LOT of these topics have been made, but mine it's possibly a unique one.

Basically I've downloaded Grand Prix 3 on my PC with Windows 7. After the patch and the no-CD, I've installed GPxPatch and tried to open the game.

What happens next?

Pitch black. There is music but everything is black. I tried to skip the intro and everything is still black.

I've tried to put both GP3 and GPxP on Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode but nothing changed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Re: GP3 Windows 7
Date: January 16, 2016 09:25PM
Posted by: rodrogo
This problem appeared in my also , I resolved this by changing the graphical properties of the video card to work at peak performance in energy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2016 09:27PM by rodrogo.
Date: January 16, 2016 09:50PM
rodrogo Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This problem appeared in my also , I resolved this
> by changing the graphical properties of the video
> card to work at peak performance in energy

And how can I do it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

Date: January 16, 2016 11:14PM
Posted by: rodrogo
if you press the right mouse button on the desktop , you find the " Graphics Properties".
You must find the energy option.
Date: January 16, 2016 11:25PM
rodrogo Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you press the right mouse button on the desktop
> , you find the " Graphics Properties".
> You must find the energy option.

Already found out. Sorry

Date: January 17, 2016 10:30AM
Okay. Everything works but it's incredibly laggy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy