Searching for Scandura´s Trackediting Tutorial [solved]

Posted by pirx 
Searching for Scandura´s Trackediting Tutorial [solved]
Date: August 20, 2015 06:51PM
Posted by: pirx
hi,
if I remember correctly, in earlier days there was a download-version to find on his website. Does someone have it in english language with all screenshots inside working?

thx!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2015 02:39PM by pirx.
Re: Searching for Scandura´s Trackediting Tutorial
Date: August 20, 2015 07:40PM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Hi,

try this link - [gadareth.altervista.org]

I have just been on the site and the GP3 Tutorial is still there as web based tutorial only
and in English.

I though I had a downloaded or Word version of this but it must have been on the external
hard drive that crashed in 2013.

There is a Starting Toolkit that can be downloaded which contains a circuit to experiment with.

You could try copy and pasting into a Word document if you want a copy to read or print offlie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 07:56PM by seanmikeuk.
Date: August 21, 2015 12:36AM
..thx mate, I know. All I´m looking for are the missing screenshots from inside the tutorial..
Date: August 21, 2015 08:42AM
Posted by: holemad
i'll check my archives today...i remember i had a word document once.
But it hasn't been updated since.
Date: August 21, 2015 10:55AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi, if you can't see some screenshots from the tutorial, try opening it with Internet Explorer. I think always had troubles with any of the other browsers

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2015 10:56AM by R_Scandura.
Date: August 21, 2015 11:29AM
..sorry, it´s not possible for me to use IE.

The missing screenshots are not in all parts of the tutorial, only in:
- HEIGHTS (all)
- shot 1 in SCENARY EDITING
- shot 1-4, 11-34, 36, 38-49, in OBJECTS EDITING (where I stuck now)
- COMMANDS EDITING (all)
- shot 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 in CAMERA EDITING

if someone has this screenshots I could make an offline-version and give it to Roberto..

thx!
Date: August 21, 2015 11:55AM
Posted by: holemad
i found my word document, its not the latest update, but i think all pictures are in.
Its on its way, tim !
Date: August 21, 2015 02:25PM
..thx mates, with word-docs plus some "webcrawling" I could restore the whole thing and made an "offline-version" for my private use so far. - Roberto, I could send it to you.
Date: August 21, 2015 08:35PM
I tried IE and the images are missing. Tried to view image and get a 404 message - no page found or deleted item.

-- holemad Could you send me a copy of your word version. please.
Date: August 21, 2015 09:02PM
Posted by: shlund
holemad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i found my word document, its not the latest
> update, but i think all pictures are in.
> Its on its way, tim !

Perhaps an idea to ask Scandura for permission to upload the word-version to the download section..?
It will be fine if as many as possible could work with the TrackEditor and make new tracks and modify tracks imho :-)
Date: August 21, 2015 09:15PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
well, since I'm around I can do something for the community. If the one you have is not the latest version I can update the one in my site meantime, so it can be accessible to all and fully operational. I added some bits from time to time. I'll bring it on air inside this week

Date: August 21, 2015 10:35PM
I don't know if this is the correct topic for my question regarding Paul Hoad's Track Editor 2.2.0

My question is that when I try to edit a track the TE is stating that the jam files are not loaded
and I shold set the GP3 location and restart which I have done but no change to error message.

How do I clear this?
@rob : that would be great ! today i copied/pasted everything in a word document, but it still needs some arrangements to get it good on page.

@sean : i'll send it anyway, as a work in progress
about TE : and what if you go to 'options' and set 'use HW jams' ?
holemad

I went into Options as you suggested and found the Use HW Jams was ticked (default?).
After I unticked it and tried the Jams they are now loaded and recognized.

Thanks the the info on this and also the word document.
ok guys, as promised I updated the tutorial. Please clean your cache or refresh the page a bunch of times if you can't see it. The main Index should look different than the old one.
I revised it all or at least most of it, so please refer to this new version because I spotted and corrected a bunch of errors that I missed along this time. Sorry if the grammar is not that fluent. Hard to make an english tutorial. It should work now on any browser. Let me know if any part is not working, if you have additions or need to explain deeper some arguments :)

Bonus gift: Albacete Circuit (Spain) blank layout if anybody wants to go on finishing it. No ccline, I used it for the track tutorial.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2015 04:48PM by R_Scandura.
..works! thank you!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy