GP3/GP3-2k F1-2004 (and later?) Carskin Request

Posted by JackiMatra 
GP3/GP3-2k F1-2004 (and later?) Carskin Request
Date: August 02, 2015 04:34PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Beginning with the 2003 Formula One season, a car painter whose name I regrettably can not recall, painted splendid different carskins of F1 cars for every single race of the season.
I have all of his carskins for the 2003 F1 season, but I do not have any of the ones that he painted from 2004 onwards.
I am fairly certain that he painted all of the different liveries for every single F1 race from 2003 through, at least, 2005.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide me with these carskins for all of the F1 races from 2004 onwards.
Re: GP3/GP3-2k F1-2004 (and later?) Carskin Request
Date: August 02, 2015 05:29PM
Posted by: quickslick
there are some guys who painted such an amount of the single cars for those seasons, Smoking Pen, Stephan Seguin, Camillo Holguin, Bellini, Natazone, Loren Thomas, Play and some others, if i'm correct. But here are some carsets from Smoking Pen (2003 + 2004) and carset 2005 from different authors

[www5.zippyshare.com]
Date: August 02, 2015 08:00PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
You've jump-started my recalcitrant memory cells.
The carskins that I'm looking for were painted by Camillo Holquin.

Starting in 2003, he painted every single F1 livery from the first race of the season through to the end, with every single minute change for every single race.
I didn't download all of them when they were first uploaded, other than the 2003 ones, and when I went back to download the rest, some time later, almost all the links to them in the old downloads section here were no longer working.

They were uploaded here as either individual carskins or as sets of carskins for individual races.
I would very much like to get ahold of all of Camillo Holquins carskins from 2004 onwards, as well as any other similar sets by anyone else from 2004 onwards.

P.S. Paul Edmonds (aka The Smoking Pen) did individual race carskins for his CART carsets from 2001 through 2005, but his F1 carsets only had single liveries for each team for each entire season.
The only other person that I definitely recall as doing individual race liveries was Ralph Hummerich, from his 2001 set onwards.
Date: August 02, 2015 10:20PM
Posted by: quickslick
here are the carsets from Camilo, but they aren't complete i think, because during two big pc crashes i've lost a huge amaount of files and these files here were the ones i could restore/save

[www34.zippyshare.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy