1994 IndyCar World Series for GP3 1.13

Posted by Seguin 
1994 IndyCar World Series for GP3 1.13
Date: July 26, 2015 03:00PM
Posted by: Seguin
Hello, I have uploaded a 1994 PPG IndyCar World Series carset for GP3 1.13. It is in the download section "GP3 CART & other Cars"

This package includes Cars, Cockpits, Pitrews, Helmets, Banners, GpxPatch graphics,
3 Generic Carshapes and Team Artwork.

You also have a set of High Resolution Helmets, GpxPatch graphics and a 1994 IndyCar Performances file.

Cheers!

virtualsportsproductions@hotmail.com

Stephan Seguin
Re: 1994 IndyCar World Series for GP3 1.13
Date: July 26, 2015 05:51PM
Posted by: Elio2013
WOW!!

Fantastic. Thank you Stephen, what expert and high quality work. Such accuracy. 1994 cart would be only of my top choices for a new carset.
Did you make that great 1998 Cart set? Love that too!

Thanks again.

ELIO
Date: July 27, 2015 04:15AM
Hi Elio,

Thank you for the kind words, i really love the old days of racing, back in the 80's and the 90's. Like you said, i also made the 1998 Cart carset for gp3 1.13 some years a go and i also made some few others too.

I would also like to thank you Elio for your "mega patches" that you made. I'm actually playing the 1981 season and i really am enjoying it (close competition) and a lot of action!

Cheers.
Date: July 27, 2015 10:25AM
Posted by: TheVSATrooper
Seguin Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Elio,
>
> Thank you for the kind words, i really love the
> old days of racing, back in the 80's and the 90's.
> Like you said, i also made the 1998 Cart carset
> for gp3 1.13 some years a go and i also made some
> few others too.
>
> I would also like to thank you Elio for your
> "mega patches" that you made. I'm actually playing
> the 1981 season and i really am enjoying it (close
> competition) and a lot of action!
>
> Cheers.

What do you mean by "others too"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Date: July 27, 2015 11:10AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
What a great job!
I played your fantastic 1998 Cart carset in my old days in the USA ;)
Really great.
Thank you.
Claudio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2015 11:12AM by savinaclaudio.
Date: July 30, 2015 07:09PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you very much Stephan, nice to see you around here after a long time :). I still know you from the old days ;)
Date: July 30, 2015 08:43PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Very nice set, thank you.

Whatever happened to your 1998 CART carset?
I seem to have lost it and it doesn't appear to be available anywhere.
Would someone care to upload it here, or elsewhere?
Date: July 31, 2015 12:58AM
Hi Jacki,

Yes, sadly a lot of good carsets and other stuff from many authors is missing from the download sections. In the CART & other cars section you will still find a 2006 Indycar and a 2006 Champcar carsets but the 1998 doesn't seem there no more. I will upload it tonight buddy. By the way, i never had the chance to thank you for your great work in the community since many years now. I still really enjoy all the stuff you made so thx a lot!!!! :)
Date: July 31, 2015 02:17AM
hi Jacki, have a look here

[www43.zippyshare.com]
Date: July 31, 2015 03:21AM
@Quickslick,

Thank you, but ...
"Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware"

I've encountered this several times now with Windows 8.1.
It's not clear to me what is blocking downloads. I'm not given the option of making an exception, and it doesn't appear to be my anti-malware software. Is it Windows 8.1?
Date: July 31, 2015 03:29AM
yes, could be windows 8.1, because i don't encountered any problems with the download and i have windows 7
Date: July 31, 2015 04:01AM
It was my browser, Mozilla Firefox.
From their website:
"Firefox uses data from Google's "Safe Browsing" project to assess the reputation of websites and downloads. Every so often Google changes the data it supplies, for example, it may be flagging potentially unwanted programs in addition to actual malware.
For the future, the developers are considering an option to override the block and get the file anyway. It probably will be at least a few months before that appears because security-sensitive changes take time to design.
For now, if you think these file blocks are "false positives" and that the files actually are safe, you could do one of the following:
(1) Download the file using a different browser (yikes)
(2) Download the file using a downloader add-on that bypasses this security check. I heard about this in another thread but haven't tried it myself (and also, I don't know which add-ons to trust for this!).
(3) Disable the Safe Browsing feature temporarily to get the file, then turn it back on. There is a checkbox in the Options dialog:
"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options > Advanced
On the Security tab, it's the "Block reported attack sites" checkbox. The other checkbox relates to phishing sites and I don't think it affects downloads.
Sorry I don't have a better suggestion at the moment."

So I (yikes) tried MicroSoft Internet Explorer.
It didn't block the download. It just wouldn't even start it at all. It instead opened a new page selling MicroSoft products. (So very MicroSoft)
It would appear that MicroSoft is working along the lines of Mozilla with Google here.

Tried Opera.
It got it.
Date: July 31, 2015 04:03AM
Anyway, thanks to both of you.

I've been away from GPx for quite a few years, (my last post here appears to have been eight years ago), having lost interest due to so few things being made for GP3 at the time, having a really difficult time obtaining GP3-2k in the U.S.A. and then never being able to get its carsets properly working, and just not being able to run GP4 very well on my rig of the time as well as its relatively small quantity of addons, (particularly fully working tracks), at that time.

I decided to have a look to see if this, and other old race sims, were still alive, and pleasantly discovered that a number of them still were.
Regrettably, I've discovered that my brand spanking new computer won't run many older games acceptably, but I'll have to see if it will do so under an older operating system.
Also, regrettably, several computers and several more hard drives later, I've lost a few GPx things that I once had, including a number of my own, and they currently no longer appear to be available anywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2015 05:05AM by JackiMatra.
Date: July 31, 2015 04:11AM
i'm sorry to hear that you've lost so many files Jacki. Do you remember the files? maybe i have something on my cd's from you. So that i can upload it again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2015 04:16AM by quickslick.
Date: July 31, 2015 04:29AM
I have to go through my old CDs and DVDs. It'll take a little time.
I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.
Date: July 31, 2015 04:37AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy