Graphics Calibration Issue

Posted by Highroller 
Graphics Calibration Issue
Date: April 18, 2003 05:54AM
Posted by: Highroller
OK guys, I know this has come up before is various forms however I couldn't find any answers when searching the forums.

I run the following system:

Windows 98se
PIII 667
256MB
GF4 MX440 64MB
Soundblaster Live! card

My problem is that I can not calibrate the graphics in GP3. When I attempt to do so the calibration screen effectively freezes and only moves the frames every 15 seconds or so. When I run a test without calibrating the game recommends only 9.1 fps!!

I have the game fairly patched up with 2002 update patch downloaded from this site.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

Highroller.
Re: Graphics Calibration Issue
Date: April 18, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: chrislewis
I have the game fairly patched up with 2002 update patch downloaded from this site.

The latest official patch was made for gp4 in 2002. The patch for gp3 was made in 2000 which is v 1.13. Maybe you didnt download the right version.
Date: April 18, 2003 09:58AM
Posted by: Larry
Make sure that anti-aliasing is OFF.

Date: April 18, 2003 04:02PM
Posted by: Vader
Ignore the game's recommendation and put the fps slider to maximum.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 21, 2003 11:09AM
Posted by: fitzhume
Also, could the problem be with your wheel? I had major calibration issues and the cause was a second gaming device connected at the same time.
Date: April 21, 2003 02:23PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
I have had this problem sometimes.
I've either not calibrated the graphics or chosen to ignore GP3's graphics recommendations, and in both cases the game ran just fine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy