Downloading on this forum

Posted by Birs 
Downloading on this forum
Date: March 17, 2015 08:33AM
Posted by: Birs
Hi racers,
I have some difficulties with downloading the decrypted GP3-2000.EXE. I was looking for it, when I went to the GP3FAQ thread to do so, but I am redirected to the main site, when I click on the link. Is it not legal anymore to download the EXE? Or did I miss a notice on this forum?
Cheers, Birs
Re: Downloading on this forum
Date: March 17, 2015 08:40AM
Posted by: pirx
..same here. - a case for our admins..

btw: welcome on board (D)
Date: March 17, 2015 08:47AM
I like GP3 very much... but we have to admit, that with GP2, it's more easy to modify the game. No CD encryption at that time...
But the problems with the download section seem to exist longer. Else, anyone else would have posted a comment on that.
Date: March 17, 2015 10:32AM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Found a GP3-2000 No CD in the Downloads > Grand Prix 3 > GP3 Patches section by mortal.
I downloaded the zip file with no problems.
Is this want you are wanting?
Date: March 17, 2015 10:41AM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
seanmikeuk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Found a GP3-2000 No CD in the Downloads > Grand
> Prix 3 > GP3 Patches section by mortal.
> I downloaded the zip file with no problems.

Same here ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: March 17, 2015 10:56AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Some links in the FAQ are dead because the sites don't exist anymore or the links are still pointing to the old download section (hence the return to the main page). But you can still go to our download section by following the "Jump to..." link in the top right of this page.

Date: March 17, 2015 07:10PM
Thank you, seanmikeuk! I didn't find the download section, but you showed me that. Nice! But maybe the admins should look over the FAQ, as the links seem to be dead.
Date: March 17, 2015 09:23PM
By the way, I found something very interesting out: If you disable JavaScript in your Internet Browser, you don't see the "Jump to..." Button on the top right corner of this forum! So if you use addons like NoScript, make sure that you enable JavaScript for grandprixgames.org.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy