Grand Prix 3 graphic bugs

Posted by alonso0506 
Re: Grand Prix 3 graphic bugs
Date: July 25, 2015 08:36AM
Posted by: sportingcp
I don´t know if it is the right place to post this but i´ve been trying some mods on GP3 and i´m having an issue. I have Windows 8.1 (I cannot install a XP partition, don´t know why it gives me an error). I´ve been trying some mods, and some mods run great (software 3d) and others start running well too but then the game is always hanging I don´t know why. It starts well but then, specially at starts, when i´m trying to see other drivers and change cam views the game like hangs for something like 30 seconds then comes back and it´s always like this. I don´t get it why with some mods this happens and with others it doesn´t since all the mods are almost equal.

I have this "hang" problem with, for example, 1981, 1986 and 1992 mods (downloaded here on grandprixgames). With others like 1990, 1993, 1997 or 1999, everything runs fine.

EDIT: Made some more tests, the thing is I´d be okay if the problem was the same with all mods but even with very similar mods (for example 86 and 87), I always have the problem with 86 (everytime at the start of the gp, first corner for example the game hangs then it takes a LOT of time to get back and it hangs again) and with the 87 mod, even the mod being very similar, I never have this issue that´s what confuses me, did someone else had this issue?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2015 12:15AM by sportingcp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy