looking for f1 2014_Performance.txt + physics

Posted by pirx 
looking for f1 2014_Performance.txt + physics
Date: June 08, 2014 01:06PM
Posted by: pirx
someone can help?

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Some 2014 Physics in the Download section of this website mate.

Can make up a perf.txt for you in a few hours if you want one?

Re: looking for f1 2014_Performance.txt + physics
Date: June 08, 2014 03:25PM
..didn´t check the physics in the "Misc"-folder, thx
&
a "Performance.txt" would be really great!!!

thx alot,
pirx

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Okay, just seen your message, been downstairs all day watching the BTC & F1. Will make up a Perf file first thing tomorrow when I get up for you and put it in the DL section.

Date: June 08, 2014 11:23PM
(Y) thx mate!

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Hi mate

Sorry for the delay

I've just uploaded it to the Misc section of the GP3 Downloads section for you.

Date: June 11, 2014 02:27AM
..thank you very much! -but your upload is 2013 and I´m looking for 2014 physics + performance.. or did you make a mistake and it IS 2014?

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2014 02:30AM by pirx.
Nope I uploaded 2014. Don't forget all uploads have to be approved first, so if the mods are sleeping then it won't be available till morning :P

Also the Physics are already there..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2014 03:48AM by ipswich2007.
it's available, thank you Nathan :)
No problem, apologies it took so long.

Could you give me some feedback on the physics matey?

I made them with the GP3 Phys Editor and all the information I could find about the 2014 cars, and what I think I know about handling etc, I tried to make the physics like the 2014 cars, heavy, less aero and twitchy. And of course the 15k gear rev limit, and less power than the original 1998 physics.

Date: June 11, 2014 12:07PM
..thats exactly what I´m looking for. will test, then integrate in UNIVERSEmod in the next few days. A realy big impact for the mod, thank you!!

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy