problem with gp3 carsets [fixed]

Posted by zvwxy 
problem with gp3 carsets [fixed]
Date: November 12, 2013 10:59PM
Posted by: zvwxy
Hi, i've only just recently started playing gp3 after picking up a cheap copy. I have been downloading carsets to apply to the game and have been reading up on how to do this. I have gp3edit to apply the new sets and this has worked fine, but i have found a problem i was wondering anyone could explain. I have the 1950-2010 carset pack and have been having trouble uploading 1994-96 these three years dont seem to apply to the game properly, it changes the drivers and teams names but none of the car skins. I have noticed that these years dont provide pics for the car on the grid or driver photos etc, but i wouldnt have thought that would affect it. Also what is wierd the game thinks these years are applied, because when i import the images back from the game it has the sets ive been trying to upload. Any help on this would be really appreciated. If these wont work does anyone have alternate sets for 94-96 for gp3 1.13?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2013 09:01PM by mortal.
Re: problem with gp3 carsets
Date: November 14, 2013 06:55PM
Posted by: zvwxy
Solved this, needed to create software versions of the cars.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy