1993 Yaroslavl Autodrome-Russia Released.

Posted by R_Scandura 
1993 Yaroslavl Autodrome-Russia Released.
Date: November 04, 2013 12:44AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
In the early 90s there was yet another project to bring F1 to Russia in Yaroslavl. It remained only a piece of paper. This is actually the only map I know about it, not even the measures:

Anyway, the layout looked good so I revised it and fantasized on how i would like it to look and this is the result. Graphics are according with the era included a brute ccline. I hope I matched the 90ish spirit :)
Here is the final map and some onboard laps:

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2013 11:30AM by R_Scandura.
Is GP3-2000, no? Because it looks much better than my old GP3 ...

it's for both games with no limitations. Latest GpxPatch required just in case

R_Scandura escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's for both games with no limitations. Latest
> GpxPatch required just in case

Yes yes, I know it's for both games the circuit, I talked about the video ;)

PD: Nice track!

Very good idea and another wonderful project; thanks. I have also found that : [www.gdecarli.it] (go to RUS, then to Yaroslavl).
As for new tracks - you are always welcome, Rob (greetings from Austin ;-) )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2013 11:14AM by andrzej pilaszkiewicz.
Looking good Scandura, thanks for making great new tracks for GP3... (Y) (Y) :-)
Thanks alot Rob! Fantastic work... (Y)
Hi !!!

Sorry, but where is this track to be download ?

Evandro ( Brazil )
\o/ Tks !!!!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Hello!!

I am with the following problem with this track.

At the end of the main line and the first two curves, a barrier brown appears on the left side as well as on top of the photos below.

What can this be?

I unzipped the file and put the folders in their proper directories and the file folder Yaroslavl_tarmac.bmp Gp3jamsH \ Techjam.

Even removing this file the error remains ....

In other everything is working fine, the track is really good and has good graphics and positioning of cameras is excellent.

Evandro ( Brazil )
After reading your message, I unzipped my copy and copied the contents to their respective locations.
The Yaroslavl folders to the Gp3jamsH and Gp3jams folders. The Yaroslavl_tarmac.bmp I copied to the Techjams folder in the Gp3jamsH folder. I am using GP3 1.13 so I copied the Yaroslavl_Russia_1993_113.dat file to Circuits.

I ran the game (using GPxPatch 4.22) with this track selected and ran two laps on the circuit. No problems as described by you occurred.
Which version of the game and track are you using? Are you using GP3-2000?

Files should be in the following folders:
Yaroslavl folder \Gp3jams
Yaroslavl folder \Gp3jamsH
Yaroslavl_tarmac.bmp \Gp3jamsH/Techjams
the dat file \Circuits

Maybe this will help.
i couldn't reproduce it either. ran it also with 4.22.
I looked with trackeditor, there is a ribbon with jam id 991 that looks like this, but the position is nowhere near what i see in the screenshots.
Hi !!!

I am using GP3 1.13 so I copied the Yaroslavl_Russia_1993_113.dat file to Circuits and rename to F1ct10.dat, I tried F1ct09 and 08....

I am using GPxPatch 1.31 for all tracks that I have with no problem

I unzipped the file and put the folders in their proper directories

Yaroslavl folder \Gp3jams
Yaroslavl folder \Gp3jamsH
Yaroslavl_tarmac.bmp \Gp3jamsH/Techjams
the dat file \Circuits

Same problem !!!!

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2013 10:01PM by evroic.
Very nice work!(Y)(Y)(Y)
Thanks Rob!
first of all : why renaming the dat when using the patch? but most important : you really should update your gpxpatch!
There's no way you can drive recent tracks with gpxpatch 1.31
Hi !!!!

I did the installation GPxPatch 4.22 and the problem was solved.

Although I still prefer the look of GPxPatch 1.13 but I felt a big difference... it seems that the game became lighter and faster than before.

But if anyone knows how to solve the problem presented would be great.

Thanks to all

Evandro ( Brazil )
hi evroic, glad to see you got it run meantime. thanks to the helpers!
Anyway the problem can't be solved because it's not even a problem. GpxPatch evolved allowing more options, so obsolete versions may be just too old for where we are now.

btw i see somebody has black stripes on the roadside. I have no idea what is about, i guess it's due to some graphic card that can't handle different sizes than 64/128/256... on gp3. Eventually replace this file inside the jam folder: [www20.zippyshare.com]

Re: 1993 Yaroslavl Autodrome-Russia Released.
Date: November 06, 2013 01:05PM
Posted by: taube
Hi Roberto!

.....FIX black stripes in GP3 2k is absolutely perfect !!!!!!!!!
Test Yaroslavl and Phakisa Freeway new grass.jam both !!!!!!!!!!!........great !!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!
Re: 1993 Yaroslavl Autodrome-Russia Released.
Date: November 06, 2013 01:47PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
@ taube:
if you have the same black stripes problem with phakisa please use this other file: [www65.zippyshare.com]
the one for yaroslav has different id's so it may generate other bugs using it elsewhere

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy