Using 2013 tracks

Posted by phatdaddy 
Using 2013 tracks
Date: August 16, 2013 06:31AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
I have downloaded the 2013 F1 tracks but they keep crashing the game. I cant use debug mode in GPX Any suggestions? Im really frustrated:-(

Re: Using 2013 tracks
Date: August 16, 2013 09:59AM
Posted by: holemad
Hi, i suppose you have followed the right procedure? they are included in the melbourne pack. (clean folder with exe and genjams,....)
I have done this so you can easily make a mod2013 with carshape, carset, etc.... without all the stuff from previous seasons.

The tracks are all belini based tracks (since monaco the fully detailed with gpxpatch 4.21 or 4.22)
If you couldn't drive belini before, it would be surprising they would work now.

And why can't you set the patch in debug mode?

The only problem we have so far (as far as i know) is with shanghai and the new gpxpatch; i will fix this after the season.

greets, Dirk.
Date: August 16, 2013 10:29AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
That explains it as my game will not work with belini based tracks.

Date: August 16, 2013 02:33PM
Posted by: holemad
If you are looking for one specific track, let me know, i might have a nice non-belini track too.
You can also check the 2012 season in the download area, there are some tracks for you in it as well.
(btw these are the circuits from the 2012 mod)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy