Beta track pack and generic WIPs (last added Monza 1955 full lenght)

Posted by R_Scandura 
what do you mean by hitting the grass/wall, do the cars miss the entrance line?
the track should contain a md because i packed it from the season folder without editing further. anyway in gp3 2000 of course it needs to be converted into .md2 just to be sure it's all correct. Also the pitlane entrance aproach changes by the power of the carset. a more powerful carset requires more space to shift from the race line to pit correction to adapt the higher speed. Another solution is to reduce the pre-pit speed in this way cars will slow down more while correcting

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 03:01PM by R_Scandura.
Hi Scandura !!!!

I installed and played the circuit of Portimao but noticed that it is not showing the roadsigns. Although JAM file exists ....

Could you help me??

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
please try this one, install all again, added something more: [www42.zippyshare.com]

Hi

any idea on how to install these tracks? I am not familiar with JAM files I'm afraid

Thanks a lot in advance
In every pack, there is an how-to-install file included, its called gp3form.
Follow this and you should be allright.

Its basically making a folder under grandprix3/gp3jamsh/"your foldername" and put the jam files in.
place the track in the circuits folder and load it with gpxpatch.
When you have a lot of tracks, like some of us do, its handy to make a new folder in grandprix3 (ie "other tracks";) and place all your custom tracks in it.
Use the gpxpatch to point to this tracks; its also handy to save and load different seasons or countrys or whatever. Thats up to you.

hoping to be helpfull,

Dirk
Thanks for that.

Most appreciated
Hi Scandura !!!!

Track Portimao Okey Now.

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
I can only say one thing: Your "Elkhart Lake" is the absolutely best gp3-version available - a better layout that needs more driving skills and it´s the first time for the gpx-series that turn 9 "Carousel" feels marvellous! -thx alot
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what do you mean by hitting the grass/wall, do the
> cars miss the entrance line?
> the track should contain a md because i packed it
> from the season folder without editing further.
> anyway in gp3 2000 of course it needs to be
> converted into .md2 just to be sure it's all
> correct. Also the pitlane entrance aproach changes
> by the power of the carset. a more powerful carset
> requires more space to shift from the race line to
> pit correction to adapt the higher speed. Another
> solution is to reduce the pre-pit speed in this
> way cars will slow down more while correcting

I'll post a video of what im talking about later. But the same thing happens at the Dubai track that you did aswell and Marc Aarts Mexico City track.

I'm sure I did convert the Magic Data to MD2 but I will do so again just in case.
Heres the video

video: [youtu.be]
hi, it looks like a problem with the sectors to pit and/or the pre-pit speed. It seems the car corrects to pit at the very last moment ignoring the imposed offset (sector to pit 1) which is at the exit of the last turn indeed it's still following the ccline next to where the pitlane starts.
I see you used the first beta i uploaded wich was unsure, please try the second beta and see what happens. [gadareth.altervista.org]
I tested the track with the original carset so more powerful carsets may require to reduce the pre-pit speed. Let me know

@Pirx: well, thanks, glad you liked it. it was a quick one i did a a while ago after seeing a champcar onboard lap. it requires lot of work on it though to fix the messed scenary and objects.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2013 02:50PM by R_Scandura.
Re: Beta track pack and generic WIPs (last added Portimao)
Date: September 11, 2013 05:33PM
Posted by: taube
@R_Scandura......

Hi.....
Quick test Portimao Beta 2.0
Gp3 2K carset 1984 gpxpatch 4.22 track slot 1 Dry and Wet test .

For me everything is OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the cars turn return to boxing!................For me no problem in Beta 2.0 !!!!!!!!!!

Two questions, Roberto !!!!!!!!!!

You will continue in the future on these beta???????????

Quick updates...You don't plan to create the latest version of Spa-Franchorchamps on the base PatrickF1 2004 ????????

Thanks for the reply and your excellent work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taube
thanks for testing taube, good to know it works

well i have too many projects started, mostly tracks i wanted to test. i can't finish them all so will kick out some in beta version. at least anybody can go ahead updating them instead to make dust on my folder.

about spa i'm not sure i can do it. the last time i tried to do something with any spa track it freezed. same with the original spa. will try something else maybe.
this year singapore needs to be changed too because i just found that tight chicane has been removed. gonna be a problem since my beta track can't be reshaped for what i saw, so it must be a work from scratch again.

Date: September 12, 2013 01:51PM
Posted by: holemad
thanx for the info about singapore, rob.
Date: September 12, 2013 05:12PM
Posted by: taube
Thank you for the info, Roberto and I look forward to more of your work!!!
Hey Robert, sorry for the late reply. Just to let you know the 2.0 version works fine and has solved the problem I was having :).
Date: November 03, 2013 11:46AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, Rob. Any chance for scenery on Surfers Paradise track, that I could start with objects and JAMs?? Thanks a lot!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 30, 2013 05:20AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi Roberto ...

I know it's a beta version, but the cc line is very good to drive.

- Österreichring 1994 Austria

I need the file Kerbyell.jam (Gp3jamH \ Ost) the package does not have it.

The following tracks are very good to drive, but very poor on JAM. Is there update ? New version ?

- Jarama 1980 Spain
- Jerez 1990, Spain

And are there update for them too ?

- Brasília, Brazil
- Surfers Paradise 2008, Australia

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2013 05:33PM by evroic.
hmmm Osterrechring was meant to be based on generic jams, it looks like i forgot to replace that one. Anyway make the ost folder and put this file in it. it's a green/white kerb [www51.zippyshare.com]

for the others, they are beta. no updates planned. i think some users are arranging an update soon.

Date: December 30, 2013 05:55PM
Posted by: evroic
Hello Roberto.

Thanks again for your help and attention. Unfortunately these graphics are simple but the track is great for running. Up and down section... Zolder has it, but I do not see GP3 track with this... only videos and RFactor...

Regarding the other if they had updated, I believe the same would happen. Good job, you have done good tracks, like Ziele too... very accurate

I will take your knowledge and ask about CC Car Setup.

I realized that some tracks have this setting and not others.

What a difference a driving track that has it and the other has not. Assuming default configuration GP3.

Another thing ....

I'm with carset 1976 and the engine varies 465-500 BHP.

As I'm organizing my tracks, I realized that on certain tracks my car runs much more than others ... example Daytona and some other tracks ...

In others there is a small difference, and so it's easy to win ...

This does not seem to happen as the BHP is greater (Original carset 1998 700-800 BHP)

The old track this is not happen....

Tks again !!!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy