Custom Championship: Anyone Interested In Seeing My Work?

Posted by Mullet345 
A dark blue car is a revolution ;-) so I believed that this car is yours (y)
Update. Tyrant Season 3 livery and screen uploaded. I have now uploaded all of my teams liveries and a screen from each season. Next up I'll upload the cockpits and JMs from all three seasons. I also plan on reuploading all of the liveries and screens again so people don't have to go to page 1 all the time, but I'll make a post each. One for liveries, one for screens and one for cockpits and JMs.

And are any other people going to take a guess at which team is my personal team? So far only Revolution, Dingo and Nitelife have been chosen. If I don't get a answer by the time I finish everything I said I'll do, I'll reveal the answer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2013 10:55AM by Mullet345.
Sorry for bringing up a old thread, but I thought I would make a post to get this thread back up.

I want a new carset.
Bringing this thread back up for those who haven't had a chance to see my custom championship work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy